Annual Hoosiers - Page 32 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > Indiana Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 09-29-2011, 09:11 PM   #931
Jeeper
 
cobbrobinson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Sullivan IN
Posts: 205
Basically a miscommunication while our plant was going through management changes. Someone was trying to get ahead by throwing me under the bus. I might still ba able to go. Just depends on how my side jobs go.

__________________
My JEEP won a war!
Your honda mowed my lawn...
/ l ,[____],
l---L |--OlllllllO-
()_)-o-()_)-o-)_)
cobbrobinson is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-29-2011, 10:29 PM   #932
Jeeper
 
97wrangler-242's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: poland indiana
Posts: 2,008
I was doing some framing. Guess no more houses need built :/

97wrangler-242 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-29-2011, 10:49 PM   #933
Jeeper
 
05wrangler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: indy
Posts: 1,122
Images: 1
the three of us need to open our own company
__________________
"do it once and do it right"
05wrangler is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-29-2011, 11:44 PM   #934
Jeeper
 
97wrangler-242's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: poland indiana
Posts: 2,008
Professional rock crawling? speaking if that, reading in the October "off road adventures" magazine, did you guys know werock had a competition at the badlands July 23rd and 24th? The pink jeep we see in all the 4wd hardware catalogs that runs the 4" full traction long arm was there. Crawl to cure.... Looks like they had a decent coarse set up and I wanna know why I didn't get to see that part of the park! Wes.... Cough cough.... Lol
97wrangler-242 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2011, 07:19 AM   #935
Jeeper
 
IndyJeepMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 3,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97wrangler-242
Professional rock crawling? speaking if that, reading in the October "off road adventures" magazine, did you guys know werock had a competition at the badlands July 23rd and 24th? The pink jeep we see in all the 4wd hardware catalogs that runs the 4" full traction long arm was there. Crawl to cure.... Looks like they had a decent coarse set up and I wanna know why I didn't get to see that part of the park! Wes.... Cough cough.... Lol
Sir that was purgatory or the back private area behind purgatory Neither of those we could have wheeled through! Lol.
__________________
1980 CJ7
3.9L Cummins POWER!
Follow my build, its cool and stuff: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/project-shake-n-bake-a-cummins-cj-188515.html]
IndyJeepMan is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2011, 01:14 PM   #936
Jeeper
 
97wrangler-242's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: poland indiana
Posts: 2,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyJeepMan

Sir that was purgatory or the back private area behind purgatory Neither of those we could have wheeled through! Lol.
Yea, not like we could sneak back there with me around either lol
97wrangler-242 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2011, 11:42 PM   #937
Jeeper
 
05wrangler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: indy
Posts: 1,122
Images: 1
so what a good date guys? im down to go just need to know in advanced
__________________
"do it once and do it right"
05wrangler is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-04-2011, 08:20 PM   #938
Jeeper
 
IndyJeepMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 3,387
Im trying to plan a mid winter trip, so everyone has enough time to get money in order and all that jazz.

I cant go this month, got alot on the plate. Friday I have to order some more goodies from Rokmen
__________________
1980 CJ7
3.9L Cummins POWER!
Follow my build, its cool and stuff: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/project-shake-n-bake-a-cummins-cj-188515.html]
IndyJeepMan is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-04-2011, 10:03 PM   #939
Jeeper
 
cobbrobinson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Sullivan IN
Posts: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyJeepMan
Im trying to plan a mid winter trip, so everyone has enough time to get money in order and all that jazz.

I cant go this month, got alot on the plate. Friday I have to order some more goodies from Rokmen
Sounds good to me. Hopefully I'll be working by then.
__________________
My JEEP won a war!
Your honda mowed my lawn...
/ l ,[____],
l---L |--OlllllllO-
()_)-o-()_)-o-)_)
cobbrobinson is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-04-2011, 11:19 PM   #940
Jeeper
 
97wrangler-242's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: poland indiana
Posts: 2,008
Considering military now so if I do it when get back from basic then I should have a good 9k waiting for me n my bank account. badlands trip on me!
97wrangler-242 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-05-2011, 06:28 AM   #941
Jeeper
 
95YamJam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 1,566
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyJeepMan View Post
Im trying to plan a mid winter trip, so everyone has enough time to get money in order and all that jazz.

I cant go this month, got alot on the plate. Friday I have to order some more goodies from Rokmen
The FW guys usually do a run around mid to late november. They call it the Turkey run.

Maybe we can corrdinate it... I'll try to get some dates and let you know.
__________________
My build thread : http://www.wranglerforum.com/f8/my-9...yam-93463.html

"A lack of planning on your part does not constitue an instant emergency on my part"
95YamJam is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-05-2011, 06:36 AM   #942
Jeeper
 
mhaines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 828
Whatever works for everyone else is fine with me.
I know we'll be out there this sat on a run.
Next sat we will be in Fort Wayne getting the arbs, 4:88s and sleeves put in, so will have to take it easy for a week or so while the gears break in.

Austin, if you join, you and your copilots admission is on me the first run after basic.
mhaines is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-05-2011, 06:38 AM   #943
zombie & ninja slayer

WF Supporting Member
 
Redsand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: southern illinois, no where near chicago (allendale)
Posts: 2,264
im form the better state , but ill be at interlake next month for toys for tots
__________________

"It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again"
Redsand is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-05-2011, 02:57 PM   #944
Jeeper
 
97wrangler-242's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: poland indiana
Posts: 2,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaines
Whatever works for everyone else is fine with me.
I know we'll be out there this sat on a run.
Next sat we will be in Fort Wayne getting the arbs, 4:88s and sleeves put in, so will have to take it easy for a week or so while the gears break in.

Austin, if you join, you and your copilots admission is on me the first run after basic.
No way! They pay dam good, I'm getting your admission! Lol I really think I'm going to tho. 1500$ bi weekly and all the benefits is too good to pass up. The only thing I don't like is time away from home for training
97wrangler-242 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-05-2011, 07:27 PM   #945
Jeeper
 
IndyJeepMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 3,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97wrangler-242

No way! They pay dam good, I'm getting your admission! Lol I really think I'm going to tho. 1500$ bi weekly and all the benefits is too good to pass up. The only thing I don't like is time away from home for training
And going overseas for 6 months at a time. Luckily the Army and Army Reserve and National Guard all have bases in Indiana, same thing with USAF, Navy and Coast Guard. But no such luck for the devil dogs. IMO id look into the CG or Navy.
__________________
1980 CJ7
3.9L Cummins POWER!
Follow my build, its cool and stuff: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/project-shake-n-bake-a-cummins-cj-188515.html]
IndyJeepMan is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-05-2011, 07:45 PM   #946
Jeeper
 
97wrangler-242's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: poland indiana
Posts: 2,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyJeepMan

And going overseas for 6 months at a time. Luckily the Army and Army Reserve and National Guard all have bases in Indiana, same thing with USAF, Navy and Coast Guard. But no such luck for the devil dogs. IMO id look into the CG or Navy.
Yea, for some reason the marines have a strong interest in me. I need to "shop around" tho. Make sure i go into the right branch
97wrangler-242 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-05-2011, 07:58 PM   #947
Jeeper
 
97wrangler-242's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: poland indiana
Posts: 2,008
I've also been meaning to ask Ryan what lift he's running and how he likes his rusty's stuff. I'm writing up a HUGE lift list deal. Hopefully help everyone and myself decide on a lift easier. I just found some really bad reviews on rusty's stuff and their customer service also :/
97wrangler-242 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-06-2011, 03:24 AM   #948
Jeeper
 
97wrangler-242's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: poland indiana
Posts: 2,008
Just finished it. TJ owners are gonna want to see this. 19000+ caracters of lift kit info

http://www.wranglerforum.com/f5/lift...is-116357.html
97wrangler-242 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-06-2011, 06:40 AM   #949
Jeeper
 
IndyJeepMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 3,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97wrangler-242

Yea, for some reason the marines have a strong interest in me. I need to "shop around" tho. Make sure i go into the right branch
They always do. Recruiters can be hell lol. Do what you want to do and what you need in form of peace time at home. The marines can and usually are the worst at have at home peace time, where USAF and.Navy are the best. CG too.
__________________
1980 CJ7
3.9L Cummins POWER!
Follow my build, its cool and stuff: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/project-shake-n-bake-a-cummins-cj-188515.html]
IndyJeepMan is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-06-2011, 07:04 AM   #950
Jeeper
 
mhaines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97wrangler-242

Yea, for some reason the marines have a strong interest in me. I need to "shop around" tho. Make sure i go into the right branch
USAF, you know you like to fly!!!!!
mhaines is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-06-2011, 02:07 PM   #951
Jeeper
 
97wrangler-242's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: poland indiana
Posts: 2,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyJeepMan

They always do. Recruiters can be hell lol. Do what you want to do and what you need in form of peace time at home. The marines can and usually are the worst at have at home peace time, where USAF and.Navy are the best. CG too.
I'd like to b home as much as I can. Really not sure yet on what branch. I just need to talk to the recruiters. You get a chance to go check out that link?
97wrangler-242 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-06-2011, 02:07 PM   #952
Jeeper
 
97wrangler-242's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: poland indiana
Posts: 2,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaines

USAF, you know you like to fly!!!!!
Haha, thanks
97wrangler-242 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-09-2011, 09:27 PM   #953
Jeeper
 
mhaines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05wrangler
so what a good date guys? im down to go just need to know in advanced
Saw you topless and doorless today on 40.

When you wanna go?
mhaines is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-10-2011, 11:43 AM   #954
Jeeper
 
05wrangler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: indy
Posts: 1,122
Images: 1
ya i was enjoyin the nice weather. im down when ever, u got a date in mind?
__________________
"do it once and do it right"
05wrangler is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-10-2011, 12:12 PM   #955
Jeeper
 
IndyJeepMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 3,387
I was thinking Nov. Maybe dec? Long way away I know but ive been buying alot of new parts for the jeep!
__________________
1980 CJ7
3.9L Cummins POWER!
Follow my build, its cool and stuff: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/project-shake-n-bake-a-cummins-cj-188515.html]
IndyJeepMan is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-10-2011, 12:15 PM   #956
Jeeper
 
mhaines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05wrangler
ya i was enjoyin the nice weather. im down when ever, u got a date in mind?
We were there sat on a run, popped a tire Gotta get a couple tires now.
This coming sat we are going to Fort Wayne to get a bunch of work done.

Redbird might be another option if interested. Only 10 per vehicle not per passenger and a nice park.
mhaines is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-10-2011, 12:19 PM   #957
Jeeper
 
IndyJeepMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 3,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaines

We were there sat on a run, popped a tire Gotta get a couple tires now.
This coming sat we are going to Fort Wayne to get a bunch of work done.

Redbird might be another option if interested. Only 10 per vehicle not per passenger and a nice park.
I agree, redbird for sure. And if I break something I can limp my rig to ryans *cough cough*

Oh, and this coming spring I will be ready to wheel purgatory and mission impossible if anyone is interested
__________________
1980 CJ7
3.9L Cummins POWER!
Follow my build, its cool and stuff: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/project-shake-n-bake-a-cummins-cj-188515.html]
IndyJeepMan is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-10-2011, 08:16 PM   #958
Jeeper
 
cobbrobinson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Sullivan IN
Posts: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyJeepMan

I agree, redbird for sure. And if I break something I can limp my rig to ryans *cough cough*

Oh, and this coming spring I will be ready to wheel purgatory and mission impossible if anyone is interested
We can always pull you to my house if needed. I might be able to afford redbird. And yes I'll be game for purgatory. Not sure what mission impossible is but I'll try it too. Hopefully by next year I'll be on 37s. Got to find a job again first I guess. Lol
__________________
My JEEP won a war!
Your honda mowed my lawn...
/ l ,[____],
l---L |--OlllllllO-
()_)-o-()_)-o-)_)
cobbrobinson is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-10-2011, 10:09 PM   #959
Jeeper
 
IndyJeepMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 3,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobbrobinson

We can always pull you to my house if needed. I might be able to afford redbird. And yes I'll be game for purgatory. Not sure what mission impossible is but I'll try it too. Hopefully by next year I'll be on 37s. Got to find a job again first I guess. Lol
Ill be on 35"s! And im still keeping an eye open!
__________________
1980 CJ7
3.9L Cummins POWER!
Follow my build, its cool and stuff: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/project-shake-n-bake-a-cummins-cj-188515.html]
IndyJeepMan is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-10-2011, 11:28 PM   #960
Jeeper
 
cobbrobinson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Sullivan IN
Posts: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyJeepMan

Ill be on 35"s! And im still keeping an eye open!
Have you started yet. Hope youre taking pictures. I won't have a 4.8 though.

__________________
My JEEP won a war!
Your honda mowed my lawn...
/ l ,[____],
l---L |--OlllllllO-
()_)-o-()_)-o-)_)
cobbrobinson is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
8th Annual Christmas Caravan for Kids CoYJeeper Colorado Jeep Forum 2 04-08-2011 12:13 AM
7th annual Jeep Beach Event in Daytona saltwaterwop Florida Jeep Forum 3 04-22-2010 12:18 PM
4th annual CORE challenge Seattle,Wa dpc46 On The Trail 0 03-10-2010 04:16 PM
The 27th Annual Hump N Bump mr4x4 Off-Topic 5 09-08-2007 09:17 AM



» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:08 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC