Anyone cut there own fenders into flat fenders - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > Indiana Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 03-10-2013, 11:11 AM   #1
Jeeper
 
JeEpInG21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 260
Anyone cut there own fenders into flat fenders

Anyone cut there own fenders??

Need help

JeEpInG21 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:12 AM   #2
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 7,518
Whats the question there is a lot of them on here...some even added led running lights

jp2611 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:25 PM   #3
Jeeper
 
JeEpInG21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp2611 View Post
Whats the question there is a lot of them on here...some even added led running lights
How do u cut and or are there guys that do them for other jeepers
JeEpInG21 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:48 PM   #4
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 7,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeEpInG21 View Post
How do u cut and or are there guys that do them for other jeepers
Look in local clubs or page I am sure there are some around here in the Fort that could do it...from what I have read most people are using a Dremel with a heavy "blade/ disc"
jp2611 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 01:08 PM   #5
Jeeper
 
JeEpInG21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp2611 View Post
Look in local clubs or page I am sure there are some around here in the Fort that could do it...from what I have read most people are using a Dremel with a heavy "blade/ disc"
Yea I saw that
I rather not experience it with my fenders by myself just in case I screw up
JeEpInG21 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:33 PM   #6
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 7,518
Where you at in IN...lot of guys up here do some cutting for ya!!!
jp2611 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 05:32 PM   #7
Jeeper
 
JeEpInG21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp2611 View Post
Where you at in IN...lot of guys up here do some cutting for ya!!!
Hammond indiana
JeEpInG21 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 05:40 PM   #8
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 7,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeEpInG21 View Post
Hammond indiana
Lemme do some checkin' Know some people over in ILL MIGHT be into that for ya......good Jeep People...good mechanics
jp2611 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 05:58 PM   #9
Jeeper
 
JeEpInG21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp2611 View Post

Lemme do some checkin' Know some people over in ILL MIGHT be into that for ya......good Jeep People...good mechanics
Man that would be bad ass
Save me a lot of money

JeEpInG21 is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:45 PM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC