Originally Posted by jakestgermain
Are you local? I am installing JWS TS3000R driving lights. Do you have any idea what exactly I will need to make this happen.
The lights should come with mounting hardware. And a wire harness of some sort if you are lucky.
1. Find location to mount lights and do so.
2. Google " fog light wiring diagram" use one with a fuse and relay. 14-12 ga wire.
3. Use wiring harness or build your own ( not difficult. Just take it one wire at a time. Don't rush ) put relays and fuses where they will not get wet. Use hear shrink, solder, wire loom, and electrical tape. Make it look pro. You will be happier in the long run when it works and doesn't burn your jeep down.
4. Run wires into cabin to switch location( small pop outs are usually good locations. Some switches are designed to hang below the dash. )
5. Make all connections secure and hook up battery.( assuming you know to already disconnect it in the beginning. )
6. Flip the switch if you did it right your lights should come on.
I just did this last week and believe me its much better to take your time. Good luck. Here's my wiring diagram if it helps. Haha.