I'm posting this because I was just ticketed going 50 in a 45 so...In case the rest of you missed this news cast yesterday, take it for what its worth. As I understand the "news person" on TV it is actually going to be state wide and involving all levels of the police not just the state troopers.
- Looks like I might have to "edit" my entry over on the CT Insurance post
I've been following your "tire balancing" issue....
- $132.00 for 5 over & I expect to have to go to court too...1 and only other time I was given a ticket was on an 850 Suzuki. Went to court, long day but it was tossed.
- Expecting the worst, hoping for the best. Submitting "plea" on-line as soon as ticket shows up in the judicial system.
- Will update as soon as I know anything.
75k miles (6/28/13) 04 Sport, 4.0L 5spd, D44/30-186mm front, 31" Goodyear Wrangler MR/T
Alice the Beagle - "I wanna ride in the Jeep, I'll give you my bone."
- Semper Paratus You know you drive a TJ when you have the parts for the mod, the right tools for the job, a BFH & still need a Sawzall to get the job done!