Camper Bob's??? - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > New Jersey Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 03-11-2013, 11:28 AM   #1
Jeeper
 
combolc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Voorhees, NJ
Posts: 57
Camper Bob's???

Has anyone heard of, or had work done at Camper Bobs?

Thoughts?

I was thinking of having them install a lift other than driving to OK4wd.

(yes, I can install my own lift, but I may not have the time.)

combolc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-12-2013, 09:24 AM   #2
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Forked River, NJ
Posts: 262
Send a message via AIM to MudTJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by combolc View Post
Has anyone heard of, or had work done at Camper Bobs?

Thoughts?

I was thinking of having them install a lift other than driving to OK4wd.

(yes, I can install my own lift, but I may not have the time.)
We have our meetings basically next door to them at Lucas Jeep and can't even get them to sponsor our club. I would check into Globex, should be a little closer for you.

__________________
www.njjeep.org
MudTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-12-2013, 09:40 AM   #3
Jeeper
 
combolc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Voorhees, NJ
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by MudTJ View Post
We have our meetings basically next door to them at Lucas Jeep and can't even get them to sponsor our club. I would check into Globex, should be a little closer for you.
Wow! Def dont want to give them business. Thank I will check out Globex much better website also. What is their address? I cant seem to find it on the web page.


EDIT: found it on FB thanks!!!

Thanks
combolc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-18-2013, 02:43 PM   #4
Jeeper
 
Surfinglbi23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Haddonfield, NJ
Posts: 275
Camper Bobs is a solid shop from what I have heard, friend of mine had some work done and its wasn't terribly cheap but turned out really nice and was pretty quick. New gears, done in about a week.

Also in the area is No Excuses in New Egypt. Legit, awesome shop. I've bought tons of parts there and seen them build many rigs. Great place
__________________
1995 Wrangler 2.5
2006 Lexus RX330
2007 KTM 300xc
1999 Suzuki DR350
2000 Wrangler Sahara - bought new, now sold
Surfinglbi23 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-19-2013, 07:29 AM   #5
Jeeper
 
combolc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Voorhees, NJ
Posts: 57
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfinglbi23 View Post
Camper Bobs is a solid shop from what I have heard, friend of mine had some work done and its wasn't terribly cheap but turned out really nice and was pretty quick. New gears, done in about a week.

Also in the area is No Excuses in New Egypt. Legit, awesome shop. I've bought tons of parts there and seen them build many rigs. Great place

Thanks! Both places are about an hour from me, so I will check them out as well.

combolc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



logo carid shop wrangler parts carid fender flares custom wheels store avs deflectors at carid
» Rates
Get low rates on auto insurance in Canada!

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:24 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC