help needed asap!1 stuck in whartom - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > New Jersey Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 05-20-2012, 02:16 AM   #1
Jeeper
 
FuzzyJK's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 210
help needed asap!1 stuck in whartom

Stuck help someome with a winch or a big truck please pm me asap ill give you my number i, gonna be stramded all night

FuzzyJK is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2012, 06:00 AM   #2
Jeeper
 
FuzzyJK's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 210
Still stuck mannis road in wharton between lower forge and bulldoze please someone with a winch or with a big truck call me 6097601435. We have been oit here all night

FuzzyJK is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2012, 06:41 AM   #3
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
jp2611's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Fort Wayne IN
Posts: 6,783
Bump Sorry man that is rough hope you get out soon.
jp2611 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2012, 07:08 AM   #4
Jeeper
 
LJMJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ypsilanti, Michigan
Posts: 222
Bump: Hang in there Fuzzy, I'm in Mich. so can't get there. Hope you get out soon!
LJMJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2012, 07:51 AM   #5
Jeeper
 
FuzzyJK's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 210
Me to been here since seven last night come along didnt work shoveling didnt another jeep couls get me out with straps still need help guys i can tthrow gas mpney its been running tailpipe underwater dont know what to do
FuzzyJK is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2012, 09:30 AM   #6
Jeeper
 
Z-TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SC/NC
Posts: 708
Wish I was closer to help. Good luck
Z-TJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2012, 09:36 AM   #7
IITYWTMWYBMAB

WF Supporting Member
::WF Administrator::
 
4Jeepn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Florence, KY
Posts: 10,268
Images: 5
still stuck? I will guess its in some deep muddy water? how far until you can get to dry land? are there some trees near buy to pull it side ways front or rear with the come along? what about some small logs(rocks) to put length wise in front of the tires to help gain traction?
__________________
79.96.85.00.01.97.00.97.93.97.95.94
CJ.XJ.CJ. TJ. TJ.ZJ. TJ.TJ. ZJ.ZJ.YJ. XJ
4Jeepn is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2012, 09:45 AM   #8
Jeeper
 
FuzzyJK's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 210
I have tried there probably half a forest under my tires tried the come along every way i could its about5inches to dry land its sandy muck im in but my body is hung up bad it isnt budging a inch i really hope someone coming out today reads this im low on gas now to walkie batteries died this isnt a ideal situation
FuzzyJK is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2012, 10:15 AM   #9
Jeeper
 
Xsnois's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: savannah
Posts: 561
God I wish I I could help I have been in your situation and know how bad it sucks
__________________
if you are on a home comp and have questions for me please send me a pm here because they go to my phone as i dont get a chance to get on here with my comp thanks
Xsnois is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2012, 11:28 AM   #10
Jeeper
 
Nottusyeroc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: wall
Posts: 327
I texted my buddy for you who lives in that area. Post up when your unstuck.
Nottusyeroc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2012, 11:45 AM   #11
Jeeper
 
pyro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Philly
Posts: 539
I get off work @6 am about an hour away if ur still there I'll head over.
pyro is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2012, 11:55 AM   #12
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 924
shoot man, let us know how it goes
techflork is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2012, 12:08 PM   #13
Jeeper
 
Nottusyeroc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: wall
Posts: 327
They got out.
Nottusyeroc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2012, 01:34 PM   #14
Jeeper
 
Rick8240's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: East Rutherford, NJ
Posts: 400
Wow how long where they stuck
__________________
2nd Place, is Only the First loser.... Winners Train... Losers Complain... BaseBall... you have to love this game
Rick8240 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2012, 02:29 PM   #15
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Atco, NJ
Posts: 58
He is out now

Just called him, he is un-stuck...
dennis461 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2012, 04:58 PM   #16
Jeeper
 
FuzzyJK's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 210
Yep dennis! and also if you guys wan tmy number pm me (my phone had died and had no service anyways in pine barrons) thanks for everyone who called we ended up running into couple jeeps ended up having to use two warn winches and a whole butt ton of shoveling still havent slept
FuzzyJK is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2012, 05:15 PM   #17
Jeeper
 
FuzzyJK's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick8240 View Post
Wow how long where they stuck
i got stuck around 730 pm saturday we ended up getting out around noonish? today(sunday) ended up setting up a rigged camp small fire to stay warm and made calls all night i still havent slept!

on another note seeing all the calls my friend got (it was his phone i posted as mine had no service) i am very grateful i will definitly be heading out with you guys soon i hope to do some trails and not get stuck that bad lol! it was insane i feel like i tried every trick in the book and nothing was working i am very tired very sore


and to top it off my brakes feel spongy and my abs and esc light are solid on awith a "stuff in brakes" noise even after i power washed it any idea?i dont feel good about driving it with the brakes being goofy and the they would just reufse to do it under warrenty since "i went wheeling"when it happened?
FuzzyJK is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2012, 07:20 PM   #18
Jeeper
 
8figgas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Jersey Shore<> Rausch Creek
Posts: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyJK

i got stuck around 730 pm saturday we ended up getting out around noonish? today(sunday) ended up setting up a rigged camp small fire to stay warm and made calls all night i still havent slept!

on another note seeing all the calls my friend got (it was his phone i posted as mine had no service) i am very grateful i will definitly be heading out with you guys soon i hope to do some trails and not get stuck that bad lol! it was insane i feel like i tried every trick in the book and nothing was working i am very tired very sore

and to top it off my brakes feel spongy and my abs and esc light are solid on awith a "stuff in brakes" noise even after i power washed it any idea?i dont feel good about driving it with the brakes being goofy and the they would just reufse to do it under warrenty since "i went wheeling"when it happened?
A good power wash, then take it to the dealership.
__________________
I Stay clear of Posers, Puddle Jumpers & Catalog Cruisers!
8figgas is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2012, 07:38 PM   #19
Jeeper
 
Rick8240's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: East Rutherford, NJ
Posts: 400
My hat goes off to you guys, glad everyone is ok, hope everything turns out ok with the rig, good luck
__________________
2nd Place, is Only the First loser.... Winners Train... Losers Complain... BaseBall... you have to love this game
Rick8240 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2012, 09:15 PM   #20
Jeeper
 
FuzzyJK's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick8240 View Post
My hat goes off to you guys, glad everyone is ok, hope everything turns out ok with the rig, good luck
yeah i just cleaned a sandbox out of my calipers (or should i say i dug out my calipers forma sandbox?) im gonna clean up the other three check abs sensors and go from there i figure the rocks jamming into the rotor might confuse the esc regardless im sure its due for a few abs sensors any idea where to get them?

yeah it was anything life endangering but it was forsure not good my friend was getting the shakes all we had was some towels (yeah trust me ill plan like a camping trip next run)we rigged up a fire and just hung out really lol we were soaked from trying to shovel the jeep out. i figure it will be a good old "stories for your grandkids" lol
FuzzyJK is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2012, 11:51 PM   #21
Jeeper
 
srad600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Tabernacle, NJ
Posts: 1,715
Damn I hadnt been checking the forum the last 2 days but I was in Wharton yesterday with a few guys from the forum and couldve come back out and got you. I started a thread in here a while back with phone numbers of ppl who wouldnt mind helping in these cases. Some frowned upon it and it never caught on too much. Im gonna find it and bump it and I think those of you interested in it should keep bumping it. Its just not cool to let some one be out there that long.

Where you a lone(one vehicle?) thats never a good idea when unknown mud is a factor. Any pics?
__________________
The Budget Brawler. AKA Berta
97 sport 4.0 5 spd
6" Long arm 35" MTRs
HP30-Eaton E locker D44-Detroit locker-4.88 Ten Factory Chromo shafts.
KC/Hella, Engo 12k, LED rock lights, "train" horns, Home made-Hand Throttle, OBA, Etc etc.
srad600 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-21-2012, 12:04 AM   #22
Jeeper
 
whiteyj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Pleasanton CA
Posts: 4,856
Better drop all your fluids as well if it was that bad.
__________________
Fallen Angel...Former MOD
whiteyj is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-21-2012, 12:16 AM   #23
Jeeper
 
Xsnois's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: savannah
Posts: 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by srad600
Damn I hadnt been checking the forum the last 2 days but I was in Wharton yesterday with a few guys from the forum and couldve come back out and got you. I started a thread in here a while back with phone numbers of ppl who wouldnt mind helping in these cases. Some frowned upon it and it never caught on too much. Im gonna find it and bump it and I think those of you interested in it should keep bumping it. Its just not cool to let some one be out there that long.

Where you a lone(one vehicle?) thats never a good idea when unknown mud is a factor. Any pics?
Link ?
__________________
if you are on a home comp and have questions for me please send me a pm here because they go to my phone as i dont get a chance to get on here with my comp thanks
Xsnois is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-21-2012, 11:41 AM   #24
Jeeper
 
Rick8240's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: East Rutherford, NJ
Posts: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyJK
yeah i just cleaned a sandbox out of my calipers (or should i say i dug out my calipers forma sandbox?) im gonna clean up the other three check abs sensors and go from there i figure the rocks jamming into the rotor might confuse the esc regardless im sure its due for a few abs sensors any idea where to get them?

yeah it was anything life endangering but it was forsure not good my friend was getting the shakes all we had was some towels (yeah trust me ill plan like a camping trip next run)we rigged up a fire and just hung out really lol we were soaked from trying to shovel the jeep out. i figure it will be a good old "stories for your grandkids" lol
Wow this could of happen to anyone of us, sorry you had to go through it , but it will help me and others to plan for the unexpected
__________________
2nd Place, is Only the First loser.... Winners Train... Losers Complain... BaseBall... you have to love this game
Rick8240 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-21-2012, 12:06 PM   #25
Jeeper
 
FuzzyJK's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 210
I had a jku with me and a friend brought his explorer out couldn't put me out and I wasn't leaving the jeep

FuzzyJK is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:27 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC