Cruisin' OC - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > Maryland Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 05-17-2013, 05:44 PM   #1
Jeeper
 
LaurEatsBrains's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,422
Cruisin' OC

Anyone at Cruisin' OC this weekend with their Jeep (or another vehicle)?

LaurEatsBrains is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-19-2013, 12:36 PM   #2
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurEatsBrains View Post
Anyone at Cruisin' OC this weekend with their Jeep (or another vehicle)?
LEB, what is that? I'm new to south Baltimore area so if a Jeep event is near by please drop me a note. I just picked up a 10A JKUR and looking for examples of others mods.

Hammer One is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2013, 03:28 PM   #3
Jeeper
 
LaurEatsBrains's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer One

LEB, what is that? I'm new to south Baltimore area so if a Jeep event is near by please drop me a note. I just picked up a 10A JKUR and looking for examples of others mods.
Car show that goes on every year in OC. Lots of trucks and jeeps go too. You watch all the old muscle cars burn out on the highway while you drink beer!
LaurEatsBrains is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-21-2013, 01:16 AM   #4
Jeeper
 
MikeAJ87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Bel Air, MD
Posts: 80
Really wish I could have made it this year. Stuck working a terrible schedule this month
MikeAJ87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-21-2013, 07:18 AM   #5
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 41
Mike if your on facebook search for the group page maryland jeepers/elements off road
1997 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-21-2013, 01:41 PM   #6
Jeeper
 
bhsanchez72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 278
I was there with my dads 1933 ford coupe it was soooo much fun... we won a 6ft trophy too.
__________________
94 YJ with 2" BL and 31" tires VDP sound bar KC Lights- SOLD

2000 TJ with 2.5" RC lift and 32" tires
bhsanchez72 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-21-2013, 08:49 PM   #7
Jeeper
 
LaurEatsBrains's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeAJ87
Really wish I could have made it this year. Stuck working a terrible schedule this month
Boooo work. There's always next year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsanchez72
I was there with my dads 1933 ford coupe it was soooo much fun... we won a 6ft trophy too.
Sounds pretty sweet! Any pictures? I went with my friend in her mustang. Her dad brought his '68 camaro.
LaurEatsBrains is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-22-2013, 08:45 PM   #8
Jeeper
 
1970Buick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Salisbury/Ocean City
Posts: 468
I was there with my jeep and Buick. It was a wash out Saturday but Friday was beautiful. Saw quite a few other jeeps. Looking forward to jeep week this year
1970Buick is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2013, 02:55 AM   #9
Jeeper
 
LaurEatsBrains's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1970Buick View Post
I was there with my jeep and Buick. It was a wash out Saturday but Friday was beautiful. Saw quite a few other jeeps. Looking forward to jeep week this year
Friday was awesome, got a lovely right arm sunburn from riding the 2.5 hours to the beach in a mustang with the top down. Saturday and Sunday were both pretty rainy. Did you go to the inlet or the convention center Saturday?
LaurEatsBrains is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2013, 07:44 PM   #10
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 341
So jealous!
Hammer One is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2013, 08:42 PM   #11
Jeeper
 
1970Buick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Salisbury/Ocean City
Posts: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurEatsBrains View Post

Friday was awesome, got a lovely right arm sunburn from riding the 2.5 hours to the beach in a mustang with the top down. Saturday and Sunday were both pretty rainy. Did you go to the inlet or the convention center Saturday?
We actually hung out in a few of the non sanctioned lots like hooters. We register for the show but don't like to be stuck in one place. We like cruising around
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1318692087.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	117.9 KB
ID:	252878  
1970Buick is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-24-2013, 07:09 PM   #12
Jeeper
 
LaurEatsBrains's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1970Buick

We actually hung out in a few of the non sanctioned lots like hooters. We register for the show but don't like to be stuck in one place. We like cruising around
Yeah, we hung out a lot at Belly Busters. That is a nicccceeee looking vehicle.

LaurEatsBrains is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:33 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC