Eastern shore clubs? - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > Maryland Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 08-16-2010, 09:38 PM   #1
Jeeper
 
dcopsutton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Maryland eastern shore
Posts: 46
Images: 1
Eastern shore clubs?

Anyone know of any clubs on the eastern shore? I'm in Kent county and have yet to find anything closer than Baltimore which is 1 1/2 hours away.

dcopsutton is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-28-2010, 03:19 PM   #2
Jeeper
 
Hubdeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Eastern Shore of Md
Posts: 483
I'm in QA county.

The only one I know of is Eastern Shore Jeep Association, but they are out of Salisbury.

I guess we could always start our own . . .LOL . . .

Hubdeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-28-2010, 08:27 PM   #3
Jeeper
 
dcopsutton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Maryland eastern shore
Posts: 46
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubdeep
I'm in QA county.

The only one I know of is Eastern Shore Jeep Association, but they are out of Salisbury.

I guess we could always start our own . . .LOL . . .
That's what I was thinking. I'd love to start one for the upper eastern shore. Where are you in qa?
dcopsutton is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-28-2010, 08:52 PM   #4
Jeeper
 
Hubdeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Eastern Shore of Md
Posts: 483
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcopsutton View Post
That's what I was thinking. I'd love to start one for the upper eastern shore. Where are you in qa?
Grasonville. I teach at Queen Anne's County High School in Centreville. Don't see why we couldn't get one going.
Hubdeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-28-2010, 10:46 PM   #5
Jeeper
 
dcopsutton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Maryland eastern shore
Posts: 46
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubdeep

Grasonville. I teach at Queen Anne's County High School in Centreville. Don't see why we couldn't get one going.
Oh ok I live in chestertown. I'm a police officer in rock hall. We could atleast hit some trails sometime.
dcopsutton is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-28-2010, 10:55 PM   #6
Jeeper
 
dcopsutton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Maryland eastern shore
Posts: 46
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcopsutton

Oh ok I live in chestertown. I'm a police officer in rock hall. We could atleast hit some trails sometime.
We were going to go to assateague island tomorrow but plans fell through :-( I'm dying to get offroad. Do you know anywhere else close I could go tomorrow?
dcopsutton is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-29-2010, 09:33 AM   #7
Jeeper
 
Hubdeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Eastern Shore of Md
Posts: 483
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcopsutton View Post
We were going to go to assateague island tomorrow but plans fell through :-( I'm dying to get offroad. Do you know anywhere else close I could go tomorrow?
Nothing local and legal.

I know that ESJA has some land in Delmar, De that they wheel on. A few obstacles (tires, stacked trees, etc) but mostly deep thick mud. We're heading to Rausch Creek this fall if you like to come with us.
Hubdeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-29-2010, 09:55 AM   #8
Jeeper
 
dcopsutton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Maryland eastern shore
Posts: 46
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubdeep

Nothing local and legal.

I know that ESJA has some land in Delmar, De that they wheel on. A few obstacles (tires, stacked trees, etc) but mostly deep thick mud. We're heading to Rausch Creek this fall if you like to come with us.
Yea that's no fun lol. I'll probably take you up on the Rausch Creek this fall tho. Just let me know asap incase I'm working so I can get a leave slip submitted.
dcopsutton is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-29-2010, 08:26 PM   #9
Jeeper
 
Hubdeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Eastern Shore of Md
Posts: 483
Sure will. I just finished up a motor swap, so I haven't had my jeep all summer. We're dying to get out . . .
Hubdeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-29-2010, 09:44 PM   #10
Jeeper
 
dcopsutton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Maryland eastern shore
Posts: 46
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubdeep
Sure will. I just finished up a motor swap, so I haven't had my jeep all summer. We're dying to get out . . .
Yea we just bought this tj a couple weeks ago and are dying to get out there too. I had a tj a couple years ago but had to trade her in on a pickup :-( I've also got a tuxedo park that I've had for about 6 months but I haven't had a chance to touch her yet. Hopefully she'll be up and running by next summer! If you go on any trail rides before the fall let me know.

dcopsutton is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NE GA Rides or Clubs jeep.barbie Georgia Jeep Forum 16 08-27-2011 02:13 AM
MD Clubs billyb Maryland Jeep Forum 3 04-12-2010 10:13 AM
eastern mass? kmacinnis76 TJ General Discussion Forum 0 10-03-2009 10:14 AM
Jeep clubs, are you a member of one? kg4kpg Off-Topic 26 08-29-2007 05:35 PM
Jeep clubs in western or north western Arkansas jj33002 General Jeep Discussion 0 03-09-2006 09:25 AM



» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:25 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC