Break in - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > Delaware Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 06-10-2013, 12:28 PM   #1
Newb
 
Stormstarter99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Newark, DE
Posts: 3
Break in

So last night, I had someone slice my driver side rear window and break the open the middle console and glove box. Which both were locked. And there's pretty much no way they can be fixed. So if anyone knows of any websites or stores in the area that sells replacement windows and middle consoles. Please tell me
thanks.

__________________
Tony D, Newark DE
2010 Wrangler
Stormstarter99 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2013, 04:42 PM   #2
Newb
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Dover, DE
Posts: 3
Quadratec is local, they are in the West Chester area. You can save shipping by driving there to pick the stuff up. Why don't people just unzip them? Guys a jerk. I always compare with amazon too, if you have amazon prime, it's free two day shipping.

__________________
2006 TJ Sport
Quicksilvertdi is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2013, 09:23 PM   #3
Jeeper
 
go8earn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Bear Delaware
Posts: 22
Angry

That sucks.People are asses sometimes.
go8earn is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-22-2013, 04:03 PM   #4
Newb
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2
Just hit up CL - they are always on there. What color were you looking for?
bjjberto is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-03-2013, 03:18 PM   #5
Jeeper
 
MagicStallion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Delaware Beach's
Posts: 60
Images: 2
People are scumbags, I would recommend smittybuilt or quadratrack locking armor console to replace yours, yes they are a bit more pricy but you wont get robbed again
__________________
MagicStallion is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-12-2013, 11:14 AM   #6
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormstarter99 View Post
So last night, I had someone slice my driver side rear window and break the open the middle console and glove box. Which both were locked. And there's pretty much no way they can be fixed. So if anyone knows of any websites or stores in the area that sells replacement windows and middle consoles. Please tell me
thanks.
What year? I have consoles windows clove boxes. All for 1997-2006 wranglers.
PhillyMike is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-28-2013, 03:46 PM   #7
Jeeper
 
NSDR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Pike Creek, Delaware
Posts: 79
Images: 1
This makes me angry. It's like salt in the wound to slice the windows because they are not a cheap replacement. I get it! We all have Jeeps. Security is an issue. But C'mon slicing the windows is just unnecessary. They unzip from the outside! If you're gonna rob me, rob me. Don't do unnecessary damage for no reason. I don't know if this is a good idea or not but I never lock my doors, glove box, or center console. I just don't keep anything of value in my Jeep. I do this for this exact reason. Way I look at it, if you are gonna rob me you are gonna rob me, but don't cut my f'in windows. So, door is open... help yourself to the nothing that is in my Jeep.
__________________
Nick D, Delaware
2012 Black 2dr Wrangler 6 speed Manual
NSDR is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-28-2013, 07:34 PM   #8
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSDR View Post
This makes me angry. It's like salt in the wound to slice the windows because they are not a cheap replacement. I get it! We all have Jeeps. Security is an issue. But C'mon slicing the windows is just unnecessary. They unzip from the outside! If you're gonna rob me, rob me. Don't do unnecessary damage for no reason. I don't know if this is a good idea or not but I never lock my doors, glove box, or center console. I just don't keep anything of value in my Jeep. I do this for this exact reason. Way I look at it, if you are gonna rob me you are gonna rob me, but don't cut my f'in windows. So, door is open... help yourself to the nothing that is in my Jeep.
I did the same, I never left anything of value inside, and always left the doors unlocked I figured if they wanted to get in so badly they'd just slice my windows or top anyways.
PhillyMike is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-02-2013, 06:35 PM   #9
Jeeper
 
wwch99tj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Felton Delaware
Posts: 4,951
That's what I pay insurance for...
wwch99tj is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-09-2013, 11:39 PM   #10
Newb
 
GSE Nick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: DE
Posts: 12
People sell used windows everywhere. And if I have a soft top don't lock your doors and don't keep shit of value in there. Just let them look if that's what they wanna do. Better then getting your top cut. Fucking up part is if they were smart they would just unzip the fucking windows.
GSE Nick is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2014, 08:12 PM   #11
Jeeper
 
creepinjeepin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 109
Ya my son last month for it and his was unlocked. Lol
creepinjeepin is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2014, 08:27 PM   #12
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Pmryall's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NW Ohio
Posts: 1,027
Heh I one time had the doors unlocked and they bent my half door frame to a 90• angle, only to find I assume the door was already unlocked and there was nothing in there but a $5 shovel. They took it.
__________________
Keep on jeepin' on.
Pmryall is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-19-2014, 07:32 PM   #13
Jeeper
 
creepinjeepin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pmryall View Post
Heh I one time had the doors unlocked and they bent my half door frame to a 90• angle, only to find I assume the door was already unlocked and there was nothing in there but a $5 shovel. They took it.
lol. Just goes to show you can't have nothing.

creepinjeepin is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:21 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC