Thank you rustys. - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today

Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on
Old 08-14-2012, 05:55 PM   #1
strikt9's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SCPA
Posts: 60
Thank you rustys.

I'm very pleased with the 95% of lift kit I got from rustys off road. Very disappointed with the other 5%. mainly all the parts that say "made in Mexico". Just wanted to say thank you rusty for cutting cost on the small unimportant stuff that doesn't really matter. I thought they looked cheap, and hesitated putting them on.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1603215279.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	155.0 KB
ID:	150328

strikt9 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-16-2012, 03:08 PM   #2
Redneck07's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 236
What is that and what happened?

Redneck07 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-16-2012, 03:20 PM   #3
LawMoose's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Around, Indiana
Posts: 2,401
LawMoose is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-17-2012, 07:15 PM   #4
strikt9's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SCPA
Posts: 60
rear sway bar connect, bent, snapped, and blew the tire.
strikt9 is offline   Quote Quick Reply

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:22 AM.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC. is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC