Hudson valley - Page 16 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > New York Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 10-30-2010, 05:20 PM   #451
Jeeper
 
chrometjBEACON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Crownsville/ Annapolis, MD
Posts: 199
Exclamation

MEETING TONITE

I WILL BE THERE @ 7pm

2593 Route 52, Taconic Plaza, Hopewell Junction, NY 12533

As far as i know this is still the plan. Havent heard from everyone. But I look at it this way... even if theres four jeeps in the parking lot, I will still be drinking coffee. I like coffee. I would love to know who else is in. rick, uplifted.... i will see you there.

__________________
MADD BOOM INSIDE!!!
chrometjBEACON is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-31-2010, 01:11 AM   #452
Jeeper
 
chrometjBEACON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Crownsville/ Annapolis, MD
Posts: 199
Nice to see everyone. Next week!

__________________
MADD BOOM INSIDE!!!
chrometjBEACON is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-31-2010, 02:51 PM   #453
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 260
Sorry i wasnt there guys the jeep is a work in progress at the moment so driving is limited to school and work... New parts are on their way so it shouldnt be too long now .. Heard there was a good turnout which is alwYs good to hear
Littleyellow is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-01-2010, 06:31 PM   #454
Jeeper
 
chrometjBEACON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Crownsville/ Annapolis, MD
Posts: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleyellow View Post
Sorry i wasnt there guys the jeep is a work in progress at the moment so driving is limited to school and work... New parts are on their way so it shouldnt be too long now .. Heard there was a good turnout which is alwYs good to hear
lots of cool people. finally got to meet rick. it was a good group. we're trying to set something up for saturday in the daytime. a ride. as far as a meet goes we should probably keep it for saturday... at 7 same time same place. it doesnt look like jeepchik an i will be able to attend that however. this is all up to you guys. hope to meet with some of you on saturday.
__________________
MADD BOOM INSIDE!!!
chrometjBEACON is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-01-2010, 07:32 PM   #455
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 260
I work till 2 and my girlfriend isnt home till like 630 so 7 is good
Littleyellow is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-06-2010, 08:04 AM   #456
Jeeper
 
chrometjBEACON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Crownsville/ Annapolis, MD
Posts: 199
at 11 am i will be at bobs cs.
__________________
MADD BOOM INSIDE!!!
chrometjBEACON is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-11-2010, 06:32 PM   #457
Jeeper
 
yjkid95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Great Lakes, Illinios.
Posts: 1,849
Hey guys when and where will the next ride be?
__________________
My Build Thread... with plenty of pics
yjkid95 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-24-2010, 05:13 PM   #458
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 260
This certainly died down quick
Littleyellow is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-24-2010, 09:02 PM   #459
Jeeper
 
WellsR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleyellow View Post
This certainly died down quick
Had me
__________________
Red 92 YJ 2.5l, 31x10.5x15 Goodyear Authorities
WellsR is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-25-2010, 12:17 AM   #460
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellsR

Had me
Huh?
Littleyellow is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-25-2010, 03:17 PM   #461
Jeeper
 
chrometjBEACON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Crownsville/ Annapolis, MD
Posts: 199
it seemed like nobody was using it. i was talking to myself on here. but anyway... we do need to set up another ride. and happy thanxgivin!
__________________
MADD BOOM INSIDE!!!
chrometjBEACON is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-02-2010, 04:16 AM   #462
Newb
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1
New to the site guys
i got an 89 last year bc i love the sqare head lites!!!!
And the angles roll bar in the back seat!!!!
Just a quick hello but please post the next meeting or gathering or ride
J-DOGSJEEP is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-02-2010, 06:51 PM   #463
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-DOGSJEEP
New to the site guys
i got an 89 last year bc i love the sqare head lites!!!!
And the angles roll bar in the back seat!!!!
Just a quick hello but please post the next meeting or gathering or ride
Were not too sure when it might be.. Where are you located?
Littleyellow is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-02-2010, 10:24 PM   #464
Jeeper
 
uplifted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 593
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-DOGSJEEP View Post
New to the site guys
i got an 89 last year bc i love the sqare head lites!!!!
And the angles roll bar in the back seat!!!!
Just a quick hello but please post the next meeting or gathering or ride
Alot of the guys moved this group gathering chat to facebook.. Might want to join the group on there to keep up with meetings..
__________________
91 YJ, SBC V8, 5 speed, 8.8, 4" spring, SOA, 35" MT/R ............ Sadly I have sold my Jeep.
uplifted is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-03-2011, 08:37 PM   #465
Jeeper
 
chrometjBEACON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Crownsville/ Annapolis, MD
Posts: 199
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I cant wait til spring. Everything is sooo much easier when its warm out. And welcome J-DOGSJEEP to the forum. And truth is.... everyone is using fb more than wf. Offroading and meets kinda slow down with cold snowy weather. But I'm sure we will be doin something soon. J-DOGSJEEP where are you from?
__________________
MADD BOOM INSIDE!!!
chrometjBEACON is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-04-2011, 10:44 AM   #466
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 260
Today we are meeting at the usual place... 7pm at dunkin donuts in hopewell junction...come out and meet the gang and come along for a ride if you like!
Littleyellow is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-05-2011, 12:48 AM   #467
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 260
Good turn out tonight!
Littleyellow is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-15-2011, 07:13 PM   #468
Extra Medium

WF Supporting Member
 
BushWrangler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 2 hours north of NYC
Posts: 1,384
Hello all! I would like to introduce myself to the fellow Hudson Valley Jeep owners. I live in Pine Bush, and own a 1993 YJ:





I am in interested in joining your local Jeep club and meet some cool people! When is the next meeting?? My wife and I would love to attend.

I do have a bar under construction in my house and offer it up for a meeting spot in the future. I figure free beer is always a hit.

Here is a picture of the bar:



It is hard to see in the picture, but there is a touch-screen jukebox, Killian's on tap, x box, and lotsa liquor.

I am looking forward to the next meeting!
BushWrangler is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-06-2011, 11:03 PM   #469
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 260
Can anyone on here set gears? Its a skill i want to learn and want to have done.
Littleyellow is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-07-2011, 12:29 AM   #470
Jeeper
 
uplifted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 593
Bushwrangler, thats a nice setup you have there.. Welcome
__________________
91 YJ, SBC V8, 5 speed, 8.8, 4" spring, SOA, 35" MT/R ............ Sadly I have sold my Jeep.
uplifted is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-02-2011, 09:23 PM   #471
Jeeper
 
Cadillaccarl85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 201
Images: 1
im up here in saugerties looking for some hudson valley jeepers and id love to find out more bout mt beacon,my gramps use to run it in old willys and my dad ran it in old dune buggies and international scouts,been jonsing to try it.i deliver oil in beacon every day and see the countless jeeps running around not to mention the samurais,i knew there was still action on that mountain and i want to grab a piece
__________________
Carl and his Tough Gal-- Towing FJs and winching H2s
Cadillaccarl85 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-04-2011, 10:00 AM   #472
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadillaccarl85
im up here in saugerties looking for some hudson valley jeepers and id love to find out more bout mt beacon,my gramps use to run it in old willys and my dad ran it in old dune buggies and international scouts,been jonsing to try it.i deliver oil in beacon every day and see the countless jeeps running around not to mention the samurais,i knew there was still action on that mountain and i want to grab a piece
Just be csreful theres alot of people who wont like that your up there
Littleyellow is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-03-2011, 11:00 PM   #473
Jeeper
 
Moroney167's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Goshen NY
Posts: 1,018
Bump up for this... Workin on buildin my YJ I just got. Im all about a group of people to go drive with an get some smarts from. Girl has a TJ as well i'll keep my eye out for upcoming anythings.

Campbell Hall NY so Middletown and Newburgh are easy. Work in Newburgh/New Windsor area so never far.
Moroney167 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-03-2011, 11:02 PM   #474
Jeeper
 
Moroney167's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Goshen NY
Posts: 1,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by BushWrangler View Post
Hello all! I would like to introduce myself to the fellow Hudson Valley Jeep owners. I live in Pine Bush, and own a 1993 YJ:





I am in interested in joining your local Jeep club and meet some cool people! When is the next meeting?? My wife and I would love to attend.

I do have a bar under construction in my house and offer it up for a meeting spot in the future. I figure free beer is always a hit.

Here is a picture of the bar:



It is hard to see in the picture, but there is a touch-screen jukebox, Killian's on tap, x box, and lotsa liquor.

I am looking forward to the next meeting!
An im with this guy.

Wait till you see my basement.... I mean bar basement.
Moroney167 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-04-2011, 08:47 AM   #475
Extra Medium

WF Supporting Member
 
BushWrangler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 2 hours north of NYC
Posts: 1,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by uplifted View Post
Bushwrangler, thats a nice setup you have there.. Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moroney167 View Post
An im with this guy.

Wait till you see my basement.... I mean bar basement.
Thanks Guys! You're welcome anytime, if you're ever in the Middletown area, send me a PM. Beer is on the house for Wrangler owners.

Moroney- Can't wait to see pics of your basment.

That pic I have up is kind of outdated, more progress has been made since then.
BushWrangler is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-04-2011, 10:17 AM   #476
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moroney167
Bump up for this... Workin on buildin my YJ I just got. Im all about a group of people to go drive with an get some smarts from. Girl has a TJ as well i'll keep my eye out for upcoming anythings.

Campbell Hall NY so Middletown and Newburgh are easy. Work in Newburgh/New Windsor area so never far.
Do you know of any trails on that side of the river mostly everyone is on the other side but newburgh or middleown isnt very far
Littleyellow is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-04-2011, 11:36 AM   #477
Extra Medium

WF Supporting Member
 
BushWrangler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 2 hours north of NYC
Posts: 1,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleyellow View Post
Do you know of any trails on that side of the river mostly everyone is on the other side but newburgh or middleown isnt very far
Walker Valley here. Not to sure of any trails around here. If I hear of any, I will post them here. If you are ever near the Walker Valley area, PM me. Beer is free in my bar.
BushWrangler is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-04-2011, 08:35 PM   #478
Jeeper
 
warwickjeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: ny
Posts: 109
hi guys just bought a jeep looking to wheel and wrench.im tom an i am in warwick got an 97 tj stock but it wont be for long p. s like free beer ha ha
warwickjeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-04-2011, 11:22 PM   #479
Jeeper
 
Cadillaccarl85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 201
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BushWrangler View Post
Thanks Guys! You're welcome anytime, if you're ever in the Middletown area, send me a PM. Beer is on the house for Wrangler owners.

Moroney- Can't wait to see pics of your basment.

That pic I have up is kind of outdated, more progress has been made since then.
hell yeah dude thats a rockin setup,i think we should deffinitly try to get a JEEP rumble going on,you have any trails your way?
__________________
Carl and his Tough Gal-- Towing FJs and winching H2s
Cadillaccarl85 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-05-2011, 05:56 AM   #480
Extra Medium

WF Supporting Member
 
BushWrangler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 2 hours north of NYC
Posts: 1,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadillaccarl85 View Post
hell yeah dude thats a rockin setup,i think we should deffinitly try to get a JEEP rumble going on,you have any trails your way?
I think we should get something going. Perhaps my house / bar could be a good jump off point?



Problem is, I do not know of any trails around. Although, I am fairly close to Monticello home of one of the Jeep Jamborees. Gotta be trails up near there.

Ahh... even if we can't find any trails, the beer will be cold.

BushWrangler is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Johnson Valley Petition 1BLKJP Land Use Forum 4 06-06-2011 03:14 AM
Please sign the revised Save Johnson Valley petition Jerry Bransford TJ General Discussion Forum 85 03-15-2011 11:28 PM
Meeting: Save Johnson valley CA trails Dec 4Jeepn Land Use Forum 0 12-04-2008 04:31 PM
Hudson Valley 4 Wheelers 90milesnorth NorthEast Regional Forum 0 10-11-2008 05:07 PM
Hello from the hudson valley of NY jamesx2 WF New Member Check In 5 12-24-2007 11:24 AM



Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:29 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC