Thanks for the info man. I told them yesterday to nix it due to the fact that I could never get hold of my salesman, but supposedly he is on vacation. My biggest issue right now is the price. Their price wasn't bad, but I decided I really wanted the dual top group, which put me at an uneasy number (add that $1000 and the other $1000 in rebates they originally told me I could get that apparently aren't offered on the 13s). The local dealer gave me a quote of invoice minus $500 mil rebate, but I would have felt guilty asking him for a purchasers agreement just to have ENCS match my price. Thankfully Pat pulled through and gave me the purchasers agreement IOT match the price. If they match it I'll stay, if they give me crap I'm out.
I did withdraw my order. I was contacted by the sales rep a couple times to see if there was anything they can do to hang on to the order. They were willing to let me keep it "warm" with $300 and order in the fall. I was able to negotiate a price within about $50 from the local dealer...they will also cut me a break on some wheels/tires and lift and throw that in the finance price. They also are hunting me down a small truck ($5K range) that I'll buy from them and drive until the jeep gets here then that truck is my downpayment on the jeep.
Hey man, did you end up cancelling your order with ENCS? If so, did you have to do anything other than email your sales rep saying you are withdrawing the deal? And how long did it take to get your refund?
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:36 AM.
Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC