The ball joints weren't to hard to get out once i found a manly enough wrench and figured out how the ball joint press worked. getting the knuckles off was the hardest part because they were stuck on there pretty good. I ended up replacing both upper and lower joints and even though the second side was quicker than the first because i knew what i was doing, the total process took me about 6 hours. we can for sure find some time to check everything out. dual calipers would be sweet, however even though fixing the ball joints solved my death wobble, highway driving is still sketch so next on my list is a steering stabilizer and new track bar bushings.