1. Get your shop vacuum
2. Remove oil filler cap
3. Get a shop towel or wash cloth and place over oil fill hole
4. Have someone turn "on" shop vacuum and place over rag or wash cloth
5. Remove drain plug with vacuum sucking.
6. Oil will stay in oil pan while you install drain plug gasket on plug.
7. re-install plug and turn off vacuum and re-install oil filler cap.
8. Send me $10.00 for the tip LOL
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:08 PM.
Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC