I have a soft top 2013 Unlimited Jeep and also have a height restriction into my garage so please answer the following questions for me:
1. How high above the top of my metal Jeep doors will your rack add to the height of my Jeep? Since the soft top has bumps and ridges I'd rather have your measurement from the top of my metal doors to be safe.
2. I can't see how I will be able to get my rack back down after folding back my soft top just one fold back. I need to see pictures of an Unlimited 4-Door Jeep with the soft top laid back and your rack back down. The problem I see is when the soft top is only "one fold back"
3. Where do you have photos of how your rack/frame moves up and out of the way of the top?
4. mounts work with a stock Jeep bumper?
5. Do you have any video, Youtube, etc
6. If you want to take a minute to let me know what features make your product superior to the Garvin, I'd appreciate it. Your product costs much more. What do I get?
I have been reading your post about the spod and I think I am ready to order one. Are you still offering a discount code on them and what is the ship time if I wanted one without the air gauge and with all green switches. Thanks for your help!
Thanks for the response. I do like the Gobi racks, however they are a bit more pricey then others. With the holiday season I don't think my pocket book goes that deep unless I get a great deal. I do like the fact that it is a local company. Also, if I decide on a Gobi how involved is the install?