Topic Review (Newest First)
|06-08-2011 04:23 PM
No problem. Pm a mod they will move it for you.
|06-08-2011 03:31 PM
Okay, guess I should have looked at all the forums before posting - sorry. But, dumb question, how do I move the thread? Or, fix this issue?
|06-08-2011 03:19 PM
This needs to be moved to the FS section.
|06-08-2011 03:11 PM
Michigan : For Sale Black 1995 Wrangler
1995 Jeep Wrangler S/Rio Grande
- No carpet - previous owner coated tub with truck bed paint
- Half steel doors (matching black)
- Hard upper sliders (makes half doors a full door with sliding window)
- Bikini Top (cover front driver and passenger)
- Duster tonneau cover (cover back)
- Back seat (currently removed)
- All new hinges (some not installed, includes all the old hinges too)
- Small gang box mounted in back, that can be locked
- Sound bar with new speakers
- Replaced stock speakers and added a Subwoofer box in back (2 10 Blaupunkt Speakers, Alpine Amp Old but sounds good)
- Body mount kit (not installed)
- Extra front grill (Green)
- 5th matching rim (needs tire)
- Haynes Repair Manual : Jeep Wrangler 1987 - 1995
When I get pictures, I will post them.
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:43 AM.
Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC