|10-11-2011 01:23 AM|
|Wetjet43||Also, this is the first time this has ever happened. Actually, I noticed I left my lights on a few days ago, but when I opened my door, the ding didn't go off to let me know I left my lights on. That's probably why I left them on in the first place. Also, it was raining. Now that I think about it, I noticed there was some water on the floor on my drivers side. I really hope this doesn't turn into some wild goose chase looking for a short somewhere where it didn't exist a week ago.|
|10-11-2011 01:21 AM|
|10-11-2011 01:17 AM|
|OcalaJeeper||for my own education what is an IOD?|
|10-11-2011 01:16 AM|
Fuse keeps blowing
My console lights are out, my dome light is out, she doesn't buzz when I leave the lights and open the door, no compass or thermometer on the rear view. The radio does work. I found a fuse in the engine compartment that was out. It's a 10 amp fuse labeled "ACCESS.2". It's in slot # 26. Every time I put a new one in, it instantly blows. I tried to disconnect the battery, replace the fuse, but the second I touch the battery cable back to the battery terminal, "POP".
I read a few places that the IOD may be out, but it looks fine. Besides, even if it was out, would it cause this problem?