|12-18-2007 02:06 AM|
|foxinthemudd||glad someone posted about this I got this email today and was going to post it but didn't have time to earlier.|
|12-18-2007 12:58 AM|
|12-17-2007 10:09 PM|
Job Well Done!
"Well done thou good and faithful servant." Thanks, Dare2BSquare, for taking the time to share this with us. It means more than you may ever know. Indeed, Jesus is the reason for the season.
|12-17-2007 09:14 PM|
Christmas Letter From God
It has come to My attention that many of you are upset that folks are taking My name out of the Christmas season. How I personally feel about this celebration can probably be most easily understood if you remember I sent my only Child to die for you. I don't care what you call the day. If you want to celebrate My birth, just get along and love one another. Now, having said that, let Me go on.
If it bothers you that the town in which you live doesn't allow a scene depicting My birth, then just get rid of a couple of your santas and snowmen and put in a small nativity scene on your own front lawn. If all My followers did that, there wouldn't be any need for such a scene on
the town square because there would be many of them all around town.
Stop worrying about the fact that people are calling the tree a holiday tree instead of a Christmas tree. It was I who made all trees. You can remember Me anytime you see any tree. Decorate a grape vine if you wish. I actually spoke of that once in a teaching explaining who I am in
relation to you & what each of our tasks were. If you have forgotten that one, look up John 15: 1 - 8.
If you want to give Me a present in remembrance of My birth, here is My wish list. Choose something from it.
1. Instead of writing protest letters objecting to the way My birthday is being celebrated, write letters of love and hope to soldiers away from home. They are terribly afraid and lonely this time of year. I know--they tell me all the time.
2. Visit someone in a nursing home. You don't have to know them personally. They just need to know that
someone cares about them.
3. Intead of giving your children a lot of gifts you can't afford and they don't need, spend time with them. Tell them the story of My Birth, and why I came to live with you. Hold them in your arms and remind them that I love them.
4. Pick someone who has hurt you in the past and forgive him or her.
5. Did you know that someone in your town will attempt to take his or her own life this season because s/he feels so alone and hopeless? Since you don't know who that person is, try giving everyone you meet a warm smile. It could make the difference. Also, you might consider supporting the local Suicide Hot-Line. They talk with people like that every day.
6. Instead of nit picking about what the retailer in your town calls the holiday, be patient with the people who work there. Give them a warm smile and a kind word. Even if they aren't allowed to wish you a Merry Christmas," that doesn't keep you from wishing them one.
7. If you really want to make a difference, support a missionary, especially one who takes My love & good news to those who have never heard my name. You may already know someone like that.
8. Here's a good one. There are individuals & whole families in your town who not only will have no Christmas" tree, but neither will they have any presents to give or receive. If you don't know them (and I suspect you don't) buy some food & a few gifts & give them to the Food Pantry or Homeless Shelter or some other charity which believes in Me & they will make the delivery for you.
9. Finally, if you want to make a statement about your belief in and loyalty to Me, then behave like a Christian. Don't do things in secret that you wouldn't do in My presence. Let people know by your actions that you are one of Mine.
P.S.: Remember; I am God and can take care of Myself. Just love Me & do what I have told you to do. I'll take care of all the rest. Check out the list above & get to work; time is short. I'll help you, but the ball is now in your court. And do have a most blessed Christmas with all those you love - and remember--- I LOVE YOU!