|02-13-2012 05:42 PM
February Special is still going on! Get FREE rubber liners when you buy Rocker Armor!
|02-01-2012 03:23 PM
Poison Spyder February Special: FREE Rubber Liners when you buy Rocker Armor!
For our February 2012 Special of the Month, we're offering FREE Rubber Rocker Liners with the purchase of select Rocker Armor products from Poison Spyder! A $50-$55 value, these precision cut Rubber Rocker Liners fit between the Jeep body and the Poison Spyder Rocker Knockers™ or Ricochet Rockers™, Brawler Rockers™ or JK Body Armor to protect the paint and provide a squeak-free, vibration-free installation. CLICK HERE to go to our page with links to all of our Rocker Armor products!
Here are the details and fine print:
- Offer may be applied to the purchase of Rocker Knockers™ or Ricochet Rockers™ for TJ, LJ, YJ, CJ-5, CJ-7, or CJ-8, or to the purchase of Brawler Rockers™ for JK.
- Offer may be applied to the purchase or Rocker Knockers™ for JK, when JK Body Armor is also purchased at the same time. Offer DOES NOT APPLY to either JK Rocker Knockers™ or JK Body Armor, if either item is purchased by itself.
- If placing your order online, add the correct Rubber Rocker Liners to your cart along with the Rocker Knockers, Ricochet Rockers or Brawler Rockers you are purchasing. The shopping cart will add the cost of the Liners to your order, but we will manually deduct the price of the Liners when we process your order.
- Alternatively you may order by phone directly from Poison Spyder at 951-849-5911. Be sure to indicate that you want the FREE Rubber Rocker Liners when placing your order!
- This offer is also available through any of our Authorized Poison Spyder Dealers.
- This offer may not be combined with any other special offers or promotions, discounts, shipping specials or promotional Gift Certificate redemptions
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:49 PM.
Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC