Jeep Wrangler Forum - Reply to Topic
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > YJ Jeep Wrangler Forum > YJ Tech Forum > Hard top rear window help

Join Wrangler Forum Today

Thread: Hard top rear window help Reply to Thread
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
04-08-2012 05:43 PM
NAVYCHIEF It is called a "ball stud". Oem part number is j369 6930. Not yelling. I just don't hear so
04-08-2012 04:12 PM
jeepin2012 I call them knuckles, just explain it the same way you did in your thread, the right parts guy will know what your talking about. Good luck
04-08-2012 03:13 PM
Hard top rear window help

I bought new lift strut supports for my hard top…and when I was removing the old strut, the little tit on the window frame broke off…its a little ball that goes into the socket of the strut…does anyone know what its called so I can purchase a new one? its a bolt on…any help would be great.

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:40 PM.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC. is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC