|08-19-2008 01:59 PM|
Gotta give some props to the guys at Gen-Right . . . good people to deal with. I always seem to run into these guys on the trail and they're not only cool to wheel with, but they do a lot for fellow jeepers . . . everything from the "weiners for wheelers campaign" to putting on cool events like the one last month up in Gorman.
As far as the video goes . . . I liked it, but I do think that 4Jeepn makes some good points (not sure about the Joe Satriani though . . . hasn't anything come out in the last 20 years that would work?). Although fancy HD videos and glossy product brochures are nice, I'd rather have my money go towards the product quality and craftsmanship . . . keep having Tony's son do it!!!
|08-18-2008 05:32 PM|
Honestly you hit on many points we addressed but now its on a forum where we get unbias comments. Hey honestly thats what we needed so we can change it!
|08-13-2008 05:48 PM|
Since you asked:
1. Sound track needs changed, words and type of song does not work at all. Try something with no words just music: Such as:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjNAeELQ_Z8 at a low level. You want people to focus on your product not the music.
2. When the owner speaks you need to drop the music, boost his audio level.
3. When he is talking about his jeep, and the stuff it has on it, do a cut shot to show it.
4. Music volume is way to loud after he gets done talking.
5. I would also like to hear the nat sound from the trail vs the music. Just something about the engine sounds, people sounds that is great.
6. Also a great shot to use is have the camera on the ground and drive the jeep over it with the camera getting a shot of the under side of the jeep.. this works great.
There ya go....
|08-13-2008 03:50 PM|
|4point||Welcome to WF Glad to see Gen-Right found us.|
|08-13-2008 03:38 PM|
|AzTJ||I saw some pics a few days ago... Tony flopped it on it's side. The stretch would totally be something I want to do in the future.|
|08-13-2008 12:43 PM|
GenRight Jeep Video
Check out our new video
Tells what you think!