Jeep Wrangler Forum - Reply to Topic
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ Tech Forum > What is this hose?

Join Wrangler Forum Today

Thread: What is this hose? Reply to Thread
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
09-03-2008 05:38 PM
richp That is a one way float valve, if you submerge it it closes or is supposed to, keeps water from running into the tranny or axles.
09-03-2008 05:02 PM
Rawkon looks like the breather hose to the trans , its just like the breather hoses coming out of the axles
09-03-2008 04:37 PM
What is this hose?

What is this hose? Is it supposed to be hooked to anything? It runs from my transmission to just behind my valve cover where it has one of those circle clips screwed in to hold it. I wanted to put a little Lucas Oil in my transmission, but the plug on the side has "Do not remove" stamped into it. Thanks for any help.

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:45 AM.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC. is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC