|11-23-2012 05:30 PM|
|mackdj1||That seems to have worked. Thanks|
|11-23-2012 01:18 PM|
|Moabrubi||I have no issues on my S3 using WF access app. Try uninstalling and reinstalling it?|
|11-23-2012 08:15 AM|
Samsung Galaxy S3
I have a Galaxy S3 and whenever I try to upload a picture from my phone the site crashes about 95% of the time. The other 5% it will post. I also have trouble seeing other pictures or avatars from other members.