Jeep Wrangler Forum - Reply to Topic
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum > Side Door surround part question

Join Wrangler Forum Today

Thread: Side Door surround part question Reply to Thread
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
09-16-2010 10:40 AM
InfernoGirl No problem.... I'm a mom, it's my job to help
09-16-2010 10:13 AM
ParaCAD ^^ Ya helped me drivers side mucket seal has been missing since i purchased it. But never noticed until i too the top and doors off..That rattling is a pita

thx IG
07-21-2010 02:48 PM
InfernoGirl Glad I could help.

Tom Petty said it well... "She grew up in an Indiana town
Had a good-lookin' mama who never was around
But she grew up tall and she grew up right
With them Indiana boys on them Indiana nights"
07-21-2010 02:21 PM
rj5570 thank you that part number helped!!!! got it on order, 21 bucks with tax

you rock Inferno Girl! Indiana Jeep girls are the best! and thats coming from an Indiana boy
07-21-2010 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by InfernoGirl View Post
No this is the Mopar PN.....^^^
sweet! I will let you know!
07-21-2010 12:12 PM
Originally Posted by InfernoGirl View Post

Ok, here you go PN 55395270AB, list price at my dealer is $18.
No this is the Mopar PN.....^^^
07-21-2010 12:09 PM
rj5570 part D4030 right? your dealer had one for a JK? I am waiting for them to call me back, they are going to go look at a Jeep.
07-21-2010 11:54 AM
InfernoGirl Did you ask for it by PN? My dealer doesn't have one in stock, but can get one in 4-5 days... If you still have problems, let me know and I'll get it and send it to you...
07-21-2010 11:44 AM
rj5570 lol ok the dealer cant find it. going out to take pics

cant take the top off, i am ready to trade my jeep in for a freaking ark. its been wet here in indianapolis!
07-21-2010 11:31 AM
rj5570 I will post pic. I am on hold with my dealer. Thank you inferno girl for getting me the name of that part Hate saying "that thing thats..." lol
07-21-2010 11:30 AM
InfernoGirl No it doesn't. But you can call the dealer to get a price from them for one.... since you know what it's called.

Ok, here you go PN 55395270AB, list price at my dealer is $18.
07-21-2010 11:22 AM
rj5570 doesnt look like they have one for a JK (2009)
07-21-2010 11:08 AM
InfernoGirl Here's a link to the part on qtec's site...
Original Replacement Parts D4030 - Upper Passenger Side Rear Door Frame Mucket Seal for 97-06 Jeep® Wrangler TJ & TJ Unlimited - Quadratec
07-21-2010 11:02 AM
InTheSticks RJ -Can you post a picture of the one you have left on the driver's side ?
07-21-2010 11:00 AM
InfernoGirl Some dealer parts are not really marked up. You are referring to the mucket seal. Idk, how much they are, but call a couple of dealers while you are online looking. That will give you a good idea about pricing....
07-21-2010 10:52 AM
Originally Posted by clear lake jeepn View Post
Hmmm.....maybe the DEALERSHIP??
ya, I was going to do that, but I was looking for an online ordering solution first. I am sure they will have a bit of a mark up on the piece.
07-21-2010 10:50 AM
clear lake jeepn Hmmm.....maybe the DEALERSHIP??
07-21-2010 10:37 AM
Side Door surround part question

Ok, so it was the first time I took Bertha naked. what an assume weekend. But when I went to put her back together I noticed that the rubber piece between the body and the door surround on the passenger side was gone.

I have looked on Quadratec and I cant find the part. I dont know the part number or I would search for it. Dont even know what that piece is technically called.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:41 PM.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC. is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC