Jeep Wrangler Forum - Reply to Topic
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ General Discussion Forum > Parts Info

Join Wrangler Forum Today

Thread: Parts Info Reply to Thread
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
03-07-2011 03:28 PM
DKarge87 Pic is helpful
03-07-2011 03:28 PM
NHrubicon Do you mean the 2" square 'tube' in the center under the bumper? If so, that's the reciever mount...if not, can you post a picture so someone can identify it?
03-07-2011 03:20 PM
Parts Info

Hey everyone I need help finding out what a certain part is called. Im new and will try my best to described it... I have a 1998 Jeep Wranglers and the square looking thing under my rear bumper/ reinforcement bar is rusted. What is that part called... anyone know where to get a new one and what its called.?

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:06 AM.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC. is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC