Jeep Wrangler Forum - Reply to Topic
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > Washington Jeep Forum > Questions about OHV's or ORV's

Join Wrangler Forum Today

Thread: Questions about OHV's or ORV's Reply to Thread
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
08-10-2011 12:06 PM
Mitchness Around Seattle you have Walker Valley to the north and Reiter Pit to the east which was closed for a long time but was slated to reopen sometime soon I think. There's Tahuya over on the peninsula and Evan's Creek to the south.

Walker Valley and Tahuya require the Discover Pass thanks to the grand wisdom of our corrupt and inefficient government.

Most of Tahuya can be done with a stock Jeep. So can Evan's Creek if I remember correctly.

Go here. It's got a pretty good breakdown of what's around you and what they're like.
08-10-2011 04:24 AM
Mr.Joshua113 I just started doing some research on places near Seattle. I just moved up here from California. Let you know what I find out as I have nobody to go wheeling with up here and it's always fun to go with other people.
07-30-2011 02:32 PM
Questions about OHV's or ORV's

I am a noob and would love to take my Jeep and wonder around in the woods or on some easy going trails since I have never done this (my jeep is bone stock on the skinny tires/wheels) but I am alittle confused on how it all works I looked up this website Washington State Off-Highway Vehicle Catalog Home Page - Courtesy of WOHVA but some people tell me the parks/trails listed are closed? How do I find this out before getting there? As well for a pass what is needed? Just a Discover Pass? Thanks in advance.

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:33 PM.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC. is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC