|08-13-2011 09:37 AM|
|shell||Welcome from San Antonio!|
|08-13-2011 12:57 AM|
Became a WF Supporting Member tonight. Small price for the knowledge I've already utilized and will in the future. Whooohooo!!!!
Oh, and it finally freakin' rained here in Texas tonight! Double Whooohoo!!!
|05-09-2011 09:12 AM|
|05-09-2011 08:53 AM|
|05-07-2011 03:18 AM|
I mistakenly referred to the XJ (Cherokee) instead of the JK, what can I say...I'm a newbie...ha.
Well, I guess Netties addressed my apprehension. From now on I'm gonna be an over waver to all Wranglers irregardless make/year/model, I'm putting my wrangler racism to bed! Woohoo!
|05-06-2011 08:32 PM|
|Netties-JK09||Lol! ur hilarious. I'm new JK owner, and I'm a mom (but a cool one, lol) and would def wave. I wave to whatever model Wrangler comes past but they don't always wave back (oh well).|
|05-06-2011 08:22 PM|
|05-06-2011 08:17 PM|
Thanks Everyone! (wow, really in depth title to go with my message)...ha.
Just finished an after market sub console replacement this week (using one of the forum threads for directions), as well as a tailgate drop down conversion. I just know ya'll were all dying to know what this jeep newbie did this past weekend...ha..jk
I'm sure there is a thread for this, but just out of curiosity, do ya'll wave at XJs? It's the weirdest thing, it's so hard to decipher between a jeeper and a soccer mom. So, I used to wave, but 99% of the time I would get blank or 'go to hell' stare back, so I quit. But, every once in a while a 2 door XJ will wave, and I can't react quick enough, . I think XJs should have to tie a ribbon or something on their antenna to identify, just so you can give them the common courtesy you would give any other jeeper. Wow, I just wrote all that because I truly think about that everyday when I drive to work. If you actually read down this far, I'm sorry you just wasted seconds of your life that I can't give you back , but I really appreciate it though.
|05-02-2011 11:27 PM|
|Ageless Stranger||Welcome to the forum.|
|05-01-2011 07:45 PM|
|JDsDream||Welcome to the Forum|
|04-30-2011 12:11 PM|
|YJjeep||Welcome to WF!|
|04-30-2011 07:14 AM|
|04-30-2011 03:39 AM|
|jeepers29||Welcome fellow Texan!|
|04-30-2011 12:00 AM|
Welcome to WF! Check out our Texas section:
Texas Jeep Forum - Jeep Wrangler Forum
|04-29-2011 11:44 PM|
New Member from Texas! Mods to date.
What's up to anybody and everybody that happens to read this! Owned my TJ for about 5 years, it's been my dream car since I was a little kid, so I got it as soon as I got me a jobby job after school.
It has not been wheeled yet, still an everyday driver. Done basic mods so far. If you read below you can obviously tell I enjoy my music and have not yet ventured into the 4x4 aspect of Jeep'n...that will come one day.
- Pro Comp 4" Lift
- 33" BF Goodrich Mid-Terrain
- 6" Bushwacker Fender Flares painted to match
- 15x10 moto metal rims, including spare
- Smitty SRC Bumper & Tire Carrier (not on yet, sitting in the garage)
- SwagOffroad Tailgate to Liftgate Mod (prepping to paint right now)
- LED Blue interior lighting replacement, Cluster, HVAC, Switches & Accent lights
- Sony Head Unit w/ Blue tooth audio connectivity (couldn't live w/o now)
- Alpine 4-Channel amp driving Infinity reference series speakers in the dash & overhead pods
- Skypod 4" Polk db series installed in the header bar
- Rockford db501 amp driving custom built box to 2 downfire 10" JBLs
- SSL 2-Channel to drive Kicker CVT 6.5" sub replacement of stock console sub (have the amp still waiting on the delivery of the sub)
- motion sensor alarm linked to two way, so at least I know when somebody is pullin' a jack move.
That's about it for now, I've referenced the wranglerforum in the past (especially when I first experienced the DEATH WOBBLE) but never jumped in for the member experience. So, here I am!