|06-16-2012 11:13 PM|
|Talon||Would also consider trade for a YJ. Just let me know.|
|06-16-2012 11:08 PM|
I no longer have the Nissan but the property is still up for trade (for a tj) if anyone is interested. It's located right next to the ocala national forest. It's taxable value has increased to $14,280. Please email me if interested. Thanks, John.
|09-06-2011 06:54 PM|
Selling my 4.0L TJ. if you sell the property or come up with $...shot me an email
|08-29-2011 04:03 PM|
Can someone help....looking for tj (trade)
First off hello to the ppl on this forum. Me and my fiance caught the jeep bug about 2 months ago. Amazing machines. Because of this I want one badly (a TJ).
Ill make this quick as possible. If anyone at all, is interested please reply to me, email's at the bottom! This is a serious offer.
I have a piece of PROPERTY in S.E. Marion county. Its .64 acrs located right off hwy 42 on an unpaved road, but in a good neighborhood. It is uncleared at this time. Its taxable value is $10, 900 according to this recent year. It has around $1,200 in taxes owed. Nice piece of property which almost covers the entire block. I have the title in hand, with all other documentation (taxes, etc). I am willing to meet you at the location of your choice to go and finalize the sell/trade. I am the one and only owner of this property and very serious about this.
I also have a 1997 NISSAN PICKUP which is in great shape. It has around 160,000 miles on it, but it runs freaking great w/ ice cold a/c, cd player, etc. I'm the second owner, my mother was the first. She passed away from cancer a few yrs back and she had it painted a nice silver before. So, the body is in great shape, with just your normal everyday usage scratches.
I am considering trading the property and/or the truck to sweeten the deal, it depends on how nice the TJ is you are offering.
I want to trade for a V6 TJ, this is a must. I will work with varying mileage as long as its in good shape. It must look good in and out and be mechanically strong. Year does not matter either.
I will wait a lil before putting the property on the open market. I want a TJ badly, so in the end, it does not matter if I obtain it through selling the property for cash or trading it (truth be told its easier to trade then wait on selling it), so I fig I would start here first.
If anyone has a serious offer please, please email me at email@example.com.
Thanks to all...