|12-10-2007 12:00 PM|
|ccain||Well if you want my opinion..... There are 6 billion people on the planet....and 5 and a half of them need to go! I'll be damn glad when the finally colonize other planets!!!|
|12-09-2007 05:30 PM|
By "other ones" they meant not the NIV or New American Standard or King James versions.
Yes some of those so called "romance" novels are really boring and many of the action ones are too.
I could go on but it would be OT to the OP.
|12-09-2007 04:51 PM|
|12-09-2007 11:18 AM|
|activelydying||Only 9!!! This should be a never ending list.|
|12-09-2007 11:11 AM|
|12-08-2007 09:46 PM|
|12-08-2007 09:02 PM|
|12-08-2007 08:55 PM|
My Wife just told me one...
My Wife manages a Christian Bookstore. Of course like any bookstore they sell Bibles.
She told me she gets customers in asking if 1. They sell Bibles and 2. They only want the Holy Bible and not any of those other ones.
|12-08-2007 07:05 PM|
|12-08-2007 06:42 PM|
|SPDSNYPR||Sounds like George Carlin.|
|12-08-2007 09:50 AM|
One of my favorites, well it isn't a spoken thing, is....
you are standing at the elevator and the button is lit up. Someone comes in and pushes the button...again and again. Like that is really going to make the elevator move faster.
Also there you are standing at a controlled crosswalk waiting for the light to change so you can cross. Someone else comes up and pushes the button repeatedly and ask "did you already push the button?" I always tell them in a straight face that one push lets "them" know you want to cross and the next cancels that out. How many times did you push that button because we may be standing here a long time if stopped on a cancel.
|12-08-2007 09:17 AM|
|12-07-2007 11:09 PM|
|orange05tj||#9 is the best.|
|12-07-2007 10:40 PM|
9 things I hate about people
I thought this was funny and wanted to share it with you fine people.
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the T.V.. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!
5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?