|12-16-2007 11:08 AM|
|12-16-2007 10:59 AM|
truck went into garage
|12-15-2007 10:24 AM|
The F-150 definately landed on the parked Ferarri.
1. Very little damage to the rear bumper of the truck.
2. Damage to the left side of the garage. Have of the eave is missing and damge to the outside of the garage. How did it get damaged if the truck was parked inside the garage.
3. Debris behide the Ferrari.
4. There would be some evidence that someone alit from the Ferrari. i.e. Look at the dust on the Ferrari and items next to the door would have been moved.
5. The position of the garage door. If the Ferrari would have driven under the truck the garage door would be inside out and the bottom of the door would be further inside of the garage. In fcat the picture shows the opposite.
6. And this is the biggest....Nobody who owns a F-150 would ever own a Vespa too.
Sorry for the analyzation. It's just the cop in me trying to figure out what happened.
|12-14-2007 10:37 PM|
|debruins||i think the ferrari went underneath it, it could ahve easily been in gear and then the guy bailed out|
|12-14-2007 10:35 PM|
|12-14-2007 10:31 PM|
O.K. so how did the person in the Ferarri get out of the car?
Both doors are blocked, windows are still up...
by looking at the picture it looks as if the truck came down on the Ferarri. Look at the garage frame in the upper left. Hmmm.
|12-14-2007 10:23 PM|
|12-14-2007 10:20 PM|
|12-14-2007 10:14 PM|
|12-14-2007 10:13 PM|
...poor hungry scout though....
I'll donate to the fund
|12-14-2007 10:05 PM|
|RIPBiker13||We need to start a "Help Scout Fund" so he doesn't go hungry. You can't cook bacon in a garage like that...|
|12-14-2007 10:02 PM|
First thing I thought was,
"That BITCH had better have moved her ass out, or I'll kill her!"
|12-14-2007 09:43 PM|
|woody_k||Redneck highrise condo.|
|12-14-2007 09:36 PM|
|Dare2BSquare||You were supposed to laugh. Not analyze.|
|12-14-2007 05:04 PM|
I think the F-150 lives there.
the modena more than likely slid under it at a high velocity. Notice the back of the ferrari still in perfect shape? and the smashed tail light on the Ford? all indications that this is the fault of the 360, not the Ford. There is probably a dead guy in the front seat of the Ferrari as well.
Side note: I doubt a Ferrari owner has a Vespa in the same garage. Maybe an F-150 though.
|12-14-2007 04:55 PM|
|antwon412||man....id be pissed if someone parked their POS F150 on top of my 360.|
|12-14-2007 04:54 PM|
|Dare2BSquare||Easier to explain than pick axes in an Audi.|
|12-14-2007 04:44 PM|
|TeeJay||Oh No! Scouts Garage Is Ruined! Where Will He Make Dinner Now?!|
|12-14-2007 04:43 PM|
|jjseel||Yup, but sometimes reruns are still good!|
|12-14-2007 04:41 PM|
The Business Trip
Have we done this one already?
To my Darling Husband:
Before you return from your business trip, I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pickup truck when I turned into the driveway. Fortunately not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me.
I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake. The garage door is slightly bent, but the pickup fortunately came to a halt when it bumped into your car.
I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart. I am enclosing a picture for you.
I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.
Your loving wife.
P.S. Your Girlfriend Called.