Jeep Wrangler Forum - Reply to Topic
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > Maryland Jeep Forum > Should I get rid of the wife?

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Thread: Should I get rid of the wife? Reply to Thread
Title:
  
Message:
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
01-23-2012 03:43 PM
Jaraxal
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTaylor View Post
Take the dog and the wife on a trip, off roading, into the woods. Drop them both off. Whichever ones comes home first, keep. Either are replaceable.
LOL ... love this!
01-20-2012 10:55 AM
PTaylor Take the dog and the wife on a trip, off roading, into the woods. Drop them both off. Whichever ones comes home first, keep. Either are replaceable.
01-20-2012 10:54 AM
MR.CLIFFORD Pics of the wife?
01-20-2012 10:50 AM
Peepers
Quote:
Originally Posted by dama417 View Post
In my opinion, the key issue is getting the dog without both parents approval. In a relationship with children most decisions need to be made by both parents, if not the "kids" will pick up on that and "divide and conquer", (if we can't get it from dad - ask mom, if we can't get it from mom - ask dad. Just my 2 cents
Thats what I always did, ask one and if they say no, ask the other before they can find out...
01-20-2012 10:34 AM
dama417 In my opinion, the key issue is getting the dog without both parents approval. In a relationship with children most decisions need to be made by both parents, if not the "kids" will pick up on that and "divide and conquer", (if we can't get it from dad - ask mom, if we can't get it from mom - ask dad. Just my 2 cents
01-20-2012 09:12 AM
Umbra0101 If you don't know how to train a dog within 15 minutes, by yourself, don't have one. They are easy to train and want to please people. If you're a reckless idiot, the dog will be too. Get the dog's attention. There is never a reason to hit one either. If you need to make sure it's listening, one sheet of rolled up newspaper will do, not two, not a whole paper or section. It makes a loud pop and you can't even feel it. Abuse this, or the dog and it will eventually bite.

I don't like pits myself, but the breed is perfectly fine, it's almost always the owner who is the problem.

The only people I know who don't like dogs have serious problems and dogs don't like them either, for good reasons. What fate? You ate the last one, didn't ya? I think the wife should get rid of you.
01-20-2012 09:04 AM
lono100 here are a few pics of our two pits. the white one is wally, he is a certified therapy dog. the brown one is a rescue dog. we named her lilly. we are currently training her to be a therapy dog as well.



01-20-2012 08:56 AM
lono100 havent been on the forum for a while, but youre always welcome to PM me if you need any advice on raising your pup. just remember, socialization is the key! with people and other animals too. this will ensure that your dog has a balanced temperment. good luck!
01-18-2012 04:19 PM
greenjeepgurl87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Militaryman4455

The dachshund and chihuahua argument never really gets us anywhere because they have no ability to cause any actual harm to people.

My response got deleted? Seriously? I didnt say any words that are not allowed. I called a couple people idiots but I had some pretty good reasons behind it... What gives? Im not typing all that again.

Im not thinking its a good idea for me to argue something that I feel this passionate about especially when the moderator deleted my statement, obviously I hurt someones feelings....

Unsubed...
I fully disagree with the 'no actual harm' comment. Try telling that to my friends little brother who had to have his lip stitched... Little dogs can cause harm too. Their jaws are perfectly capable.
01-18-2012 04:05 PM
Militaryman4455
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87 View Post
Did you know that dachshunds are actually more aggressive than most big dogs? Super late to the party. But felt obligated to share. Not all pits are bad just cuz some idiots mistreat them and make them aggressive doesn't make the breed bad.
The dachshund and chihuahua argument never really gets us anywhere because they have no ability to cause any actual harm to people.



My response got deleted? Seriously? I didnt say any words that are not allowed. I called a couple people idiots but I had some pretty good reasons behind it... What gives? Im not typing all that again.

Im not thinking its a good idea for me to argue something that I feel this passionate about especially when the moderator deleted my statement, obviously I hurt someones feelings....

Unsubed...
01-18-2012 04:05 PM
greenjeepgurl87 I see militaryman beat me to it. But I agree with his statements. I've been working with dogs for over 3 years.. and have gotten bitten by 3 dogs and not one of them have been pits.
01-18-2012 04:02 PM
greenjeepgurl87
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClayL
why would you ^^ say something like that about any breed of dog? i wish all stupid people could be exterminated but the government hasn't made it open season yet because they know half them wouldn't last 24 hours. Just because a few "dogs" bit people doesn't make em all bad, its the people who raise them that make them bad dogs.
Did you know that dachshunds are actually more aggressive than most big dogs? Super late to the party. But felt obligated to share. Not all pits are bad just cuz some idiots mistreat them and make them aggressive doesn't make the breed bad.
01-08-2012 12:20 PM
JeepwRN03 I have had great experiences and horrible experiences. Quite frankly any animal including humans can do unexpected violent things. Just like early human development is important so is early dog development. I was bit in the face by a pit in my early 20's . The dog was a dog I had been around 100's of times, but one minute I was petting her and then next she went for my face and I was literally having a fist fight with a dog to get them off of me. After that I hated them and would probably sympathize with " population " control of the breed. Then recently a couple of friends adopted pitbull puppies and a friend I reconnected with had two adult females. At first with a lot of trepidation I would go to the house only if the dogs were leashed or crated. Then I got to know the dogs. I loved them. They are the loviest, loyal, and playful dogs. They were trained and treated well. There are different breeds of pit some better then others. I think the point of this is the need a leader and someone who is alpha all the time. They need to know boundaries and they need yo be reinforced constantly. There are a ton of books out there that guide owners in how to train pits effectively. I hope that you find the answer on what to do with the pit but just remember it isn't a monster or a thing but a living animal. If you choose to surrender pm me and I can put you in contact with some pit rescues.
01-02-2012 09:55 PM
thaimonkee Why is there so much hatred for pits? They are great dogs. My good friend has one to raise with his newborn and 5 year old kids. That dog shows nothing but love.
I know most of you pit haters are only going by what the media portrays these dogs as killers but it all boils down to the owner and how to dog is trained. Its that simple. Most of the pits that attacked people were owned by wannabe thugs who thinks its cool to own a pit and dont have the slightest idea how to train one.
12-20-2011 07:02 AM
daggo66
Quote:
Originally Posted by filipinocracker View Post
My wife knows I canít stand dogs. So what does she do? She goes out and gets a pit. We have had her for three weeks now and the situation is not getting any better. My wife knows we donít have the money to train her and Iím too busy with work, school and the two kids. Iím really trying to keep my sanity but I have a feeling this situation is going to get ugly very soon. This one will probably have the same fate as the last one.

Such a beautiful dog.
12-20-2011 07:01 AM
daggo66
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTWarrior66 View Post
What a seriously poor choice for a dog. A golden or lab would be an arm and a leg better around kids. All pit bulls should be locked in cages, they really offer nothing to anyone.
So narrow minded.
12-20-2011 06:59 AM
daggo66
Quote:
Originally Posted by lono100 View Post
wow, all the hate for dogs on this thread is crazy. first of all, you shouldnt trust ANY dog around a kid, regardless of breed especially if the dog hasnt been trained properly. second, dogs will only act the way they are trained. whenever i see a dog that has behavioral issues, i see an owner who has an issue with the patience needed to properly train a dog. third, if you would look into the breed, pit bulls are by nature extremely sociable with humans. it is other animals that triggers their prey drive. in fact, pitbulls are more compatible with people and children than are german shepherds, rottys, and even chihuahas, because these breeds were designed to guard propertyfrom other people. whenever you see on TV or wherever, images of vicious pit bulls, its not the pitbulls fault, its the a****** who decided owning a pit would make him look like a bad ass. remember, the pitbull isnt the one wrapping a heavy chain around its own neck for a collar, or feeding itself gunpowder, or forcing itself to run on treadmills for hours. with proper training and most of all PATIENCE, any dog including pits can be great pets and members of any family. the situation with your wife bringing home a dog is getting worse maybe because your resistance to owning the dog is getting in the way of making it work. i dont want to sound like someone who is getting in your homelife business, but youre the one who posted on a public forum so im just offering my honest opinion. i think you got two choices. you can throw the dog out, but that will most likely just create even more tension between you and your wife, and even resentment. or you can just embrace the fact that your wife wants a dog, and you can make the best effort to make sure the dog is trained properly, house broken properly and properly socialized. the truth is, its going to be a lot of work, and that dog is inevitably going to s*** on your carpet, but if you do your homework, have patience, and a little determination, i think the both of you will find owning a dog to be a great experience. we own a pit bull and he has been trained to be a therapy dog for the disabled. he brings joy and comfort to many who cannot even propery communicate in society. we are also getting him certified to be a library dog, which is a dog that will sit and listen to children who have problems learning to read because of the anxiety of reading in front of other people. so it is possible to raise a pitbull to be a great asset to humans, and yes, it is possible to raise a golden retriever to be a vicious pit fighting animal. its all in how the human raises the dog. ive been training dogs for 20 years, if you decide to go all in and make the best of your situation by letting your wife keep the dog and you need any help or info on training or house breaking the dog, just hit me up, id be glad to help. and for all and any of you who can so easily make a generalization about not liking a certain breed for whatever reason you might have in your head, you are probably the same person who makes generalizations about certain types of people because of their race, nationality, skin color, political leanings, gender, sexuality, or where they are from. you should probably check yourself.
Well said.
12-16-2011 03:26 AM
darkproximity Recently had to give my lab pit mix to my friend because my landlord lied and said we could have pets including a dog then changed their mind and said we couldn't.. that being said she was a very sweet dog and I had no problems with her being around my 18 month old son.. he was almost 2 when I had to give her away, my friend has a son thats now around 18 months and also has never had any problems with her around his son.. the breed doesn't necessarily determine the temperament of the dog..
12-16-2011 12:55 AM
PTWarrior66 What a seriously poor choice for a dog. A golden or lab would be an arm and a leg better around kids. All pit bulls should be locked in cages, they really offer nothing to anyone.
12-15-2011 03:58 PM
nick50471
Quote:
Originally Posted by filipinocracker View Post
I know, Iím still trying to give INS some leads on my wifes location and all you guys want to talk about is pit bulls.
I was kidding.
12-15-2011 02:17 PM
filipinocracker Look! She's already going for the neck!
And yes she does have a diaper on. I donít want any S*&^% in my house.
12-15-2011 02:05 PM
filipinocracker
Quote:
Originally Posted by lono100 View Post
wow, all the hate for dogs on this thread is crazy. first of all, you shouldnt trust ANY dog around a kid, regardless of breed especially if the dog hasnt been trained properly. second, dogs will only act the way they are trained. whenever i see a dog that has behavioral issues, i see an owner who has an issue with the patience needed to properly train a dog. third, if you would look into the breed, pit bulls are by nature extremely sociable with humans. it is other animals that triggers their prey drive. in fact, pitbulls are more compatible with people and children than are german shepherds, rottys, and even chihuahas, because these breeds were designed to guard propertyfrom other people. whenever you see on TV or wherever, images of vicious pit bulls, its not the pitbulls fault, its the a****** who decided owning a pit would make him look like a bad ass. remember, the pitbull isnt the one wrapping a heavy chain around its own neck for a collar, or feeding itself gunpowder, or forcing itself to run on treadmills for hours. with proper training and most of all PATIENCE, any dog including pits can be great pets and members of any family. the situation with your wife bringing home a dog is getting worse maybe because your resistance to owning the dog is getting in the way of making it work. i dont want to sound like someone who is getting in your homelife business, but youre the one who posted on a public forum so im just offering my honest opinion. i think you got two choices. you can throw the dog out, but that will most likely just create even more tension between you and your wife, and even resentment. or you can just embrace the fact that your wife wants a dog, and you can make the best effort to make sure the dog is trained properly, house broken properly and properly socialized. the truth is, its going to be a lot of work, and that dog is inevitably going to s*** on your carpet, but if you do your homework, have patience, and a little determination, i think the both of you will find owning a dog to be a great experience. we own a pit bull and he has been trained to be a therapy dog for the disabled. he brings joy and comfort to many who cannot even propery communicate in society. we are also getting him certified to be a library dog, which is a dog that will sit and listen to children who have problems learning to read because of the anxiety of reading in front of other people. so it is possible to raise a pitbull to be a great asset to humans, and yes, it is possible to raise a golden retriever to be a vicious pit fighting animal. its all in how the human raises the dog. ive been training dogs for 20 years, if you decide to go all in and make the best of your situation by letting your wife keep the dog and you need any help or info on training or house breaking the dog, just hit me up, id be glad to help. and for all and any of you who can so easily make a generalization about not liking a certain breed for whatever reason you might have in your head, you are probably the same person who makes generalizations about certain types of people because of their race, nationality, skin color, political leanings, gender, sexuality, or where they are from. you should probably check yourself.

Well I’m not saying she is going to turn out as a ferocious dog just because she’s a pit. I’ve even defended her by saying she is very sweet. I’ve never heard her bark and because of that she is still in the house. What I’m simply trying to say is that I do not have the time for any dog. I have two children that I take care of, work full time and I’m about to start grad school next year. Your right when you say that it takes a lot of time and I’m telling you, like I told my wife before she got her, “I don’t have the time.” Our last dog was a huge learning experience and I said I would never put another dog in that situation. I would love for you to give some suggestions on how to train her but I really don’t have the time to even try it. I’m pissed because this is supposed to be my wife’s dog, not mine. I’ve ask my wife to do simple things like go and get her some chew toys so the dog will stop tearing up stuff. It’s been two weeks and the dog still has nothing. I just spoke to her yesterday about having her trained since I don’t have the time and guess what I’m told? We don’t have the money to have her trained. Really! So I guess when she goes to the Philippines I’ll be taking care of her until she gets back. The sad thing is that I show her the most affection. If I get stuck with this dog I may need to get some info from you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ClayL View Post
X2 thank you. I don't see the point of not letting your kids grow up with a dog, I've had dogs since I was like 3, it's great. Having a pet that you Care for is like having a best friend, just can't be beaten. The first do we had was a chocolate lab when we lived in Florida, had that do for like 7 years then had to give it to family when we moved to Colorado, loved that do not to mention it was the sweetest dog around. Moved to Colorado and we got a little mutt rescue that we had till stuff went south and me and my dad moved into our place to get away from my ex-step mom. After that we had a pure breed Aussie Shepard, best dog in the world, smart as hell, would protect house and family if either was in danger and the only time he was ever aggressive at any one was if golfers hit their balls into our yard, which was clearly marked out of bounds, and the hopped our fence swinging golf clubs at him. I just recently had to give him up to a better home because I moved in with my gf's family since things have gotten rough, put the point is that dog was my best friends and not letting your kids growing up without a dog just really isn't cool. Also if you do get rid of it while your wife was away that would create a ton of problems, it's just not cool

The point is that I don’t have time for a dog. Another point is that the kids don’t want anything to do with her either. I have to run with her outside because I feel bad for her. She sits in a cage all day and then we all get home and everyone ignores her. I think their too young to really appreciate a dog. I think four to five years down the road our situation would be a lot better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick50471 View Post
How did this thread get derailed? I don't even understand how this poor dog got drug into this discussion.

The OP is asking about the wife.
In fairness I will need pics and list of assets (or pics of assets) before I can make an informed opinion.

I know, I’m still trying to give INS some leads on my wifes location and all you guys want to talk about is pit bulls.
12-15-2011 12:50 PM
Beastmaster
12-15-2011 12:35 PM
nick50471 How did this thread get derailed? I don't even understand how this poor dog got drug into this discussion.

The OP is asking about the wife.
In fairness I will need pics and list of assets (or pics of assets) before I can make an informed opinion.
12-15-2011 11:52 AM
ClayL
Quote:
Originally Posted by lono100
wow, all the hate for dogs on this thread is crazy. first of all, you shouldnt trust ANY dog around a kid, regardless of breed especially if the dog hasnt been trained properly. second, dogs will only act the way they are trained. whenever i see a dog that has behavioral issues, i see an owner who has an issue with the patience needed to properly train a dog. third, if you would look into the breed, pit bulls are by nature extremely sociable with humans. it is other animals that triggers their prey drive. in fact, pitbulls are more compatible with people and children than are german shepherds, rottys, and even chihuahas, because these breeds were designed to guard propertyfrom other people. whenever you see on TV or wherever, images of vicious pit bulls, its not the pitbulls fault, its the asshole who decided owning a pit would make him look like a bad ass. remember, the pitbull isnt the one wrapping a heavy chain around its own neck for a collar, or feeding itself gunpowder, or forcing itself to run on treadmills for hours. with proper training and most of all PATIENCE, any dog including pits can be great pets and members of any family. the situation with your wife bringing home a dog is getting worse maybe because your resistance to owning the dog is getting in the way of making it work. i dont want to sound like someone who is getting in your homelife business, but youre the one who posted on a public forum so im just offering my honest opinion. i think you got two choices. you can throw the dog out, but that will most likely just create even more tension between you and your wife, and even resentment. or you can just embrace the fact that your wife wants a dog, and you can make the best effort to make sure the dog is trained properly, house broken properly and properly socialized. the truth is, its going to be a lot of work, and that dog is inevitably going to shit on your carpet, but if you do your homework, have patience, and a little determination, i think the both of you will find owning a dog to be a great experience. we own a pit bull and he has been trained to be a therapy dog for the disabled. he brings joy and comfort to many who cannot even propery communicate in society. we are also getting him certified to be a library dog, which is a dog that will sit and listen to children who have problems learning to read because of the anxiety of reading in front of other people. so it is possible to raise a pitbull to be a great asset to humans, and yes, it is possible to raise a golden retriever to be a vicious pit fighting animal. its all in how the human raises the dog. ive been training dogs for 20 years, if you decide to go all in and make the best of your situation by letting your wife keep the dog and you need any help or info on training or house breaking the dog, just hit me up, id be glad to help. and for all and any of you who can so easily make a generalization about not liking a certain breed for whatever reason you might have in your head, you are probably the same person who makes generalizations about certain types of people because of their race, nationality, skin color, political leanings, gender, sexuality, or where they are from. you should probably check yourself.
X2 thank you. I don't see the point of not letting your kids grow up with a dog, I've had dogs since I was like 3, it's great. Having a pet that you Care for is like having a best friend, just can't be beaten. The first do we had was a chocolate lab when we lived in Florida, had that do for like 7 years then had to give it to family when we moved to Colorado, loved that do not to mention it was the sweetest dog around. Moved to Colorado and we got a little mutt rescue that we had till stuff went south and me and my dad moved into our place to get away from my ex-step mom. After that we had a pure breed Aussie Shepard, best dog in the world, smart as hell, would protect house and family if either was in danger and the only time he was ever aggressive at any one was if golfers hit their balls into our yard, which was clearly marked out of bounds, and the hopped our fence swinging golf clubs at him. I just recently had to give him up to a better home because I moved in with my gf's family since things have gotten rough, put the point is that dog was my best friends and not letting your kids growing up without a dog just really isn't cool. Also if you do get rid of it while your wife was away that would create a ton of problems, it's just not cool
12-15-2011 11:40 AM
jcf My son owns the most placid pit you could ever have but they treat her well & try very hard to make sure she's trained right & exercised. They don't have little kids either. I personally love the breed but like a lot of other dogs they need to be excersized to get rid of eccess energy. Blue & Red Healers are the same & can become agressive with no excersize as they are a working dog.My other son had one & she was awefull, they never played with her or did anything with her.
She may be a very good dog but I agree you both have to want the dog & if it's not a mutual agreement then she should be willing to let it go for your sake.I would if It were my husband & I but thats just us.
Try to talk to her & not get into an argument, good luck
12-15-2011 11:33 AM
lono100 wow, all the hate for dogs on this thread is crazy. first of all, you shouldnt trust ANY dog around a kid, regardless of breed especially if the dog hasnt been trained properly. second, dogs will only act the way they are trained. whenever i see a dog that has behavioral issues, i see an owner who has an issue with the patience needed to properly train a dog. third, if you would look into the breed, pit bulls are by nature extremely sociable with humans. it is other animals that triggers their prey drive. in fact, pitbulls are more compatible with people and children than are german shepherds, rottys, and even chihuahas, because these breeds were designed to guard propertyfrom other people. whenever you see on TV or wherever, images of vicious pit bulls, its not the pitbulls fault, its the a****** who decided owning a pit would make him look like a bad ass. remember, the pitbull isnt the one wrapping a heavy chain around its own neck for a collar, or feeding itself gunpowder, or forcing itself to run on treadmills for hours. with proper training and most of all PATIENCE, any dog including pits can be great pets and members of any family. the situation with your wife bringing home a dog is getting worse maybe because your resistance to owning the dog is getting in the way of making it work. i dont want to sound like someone who is getting in your homelife business, but youre the one who posted on a public forum so im just offering my honest opinion. i think you got two choices. you can throw the dog out, but that will most likely just create even more tension between you and your wife, and even resentment. or you can just embrace the fact that your wife wants a dog, and you can make the best effort to make sure the dog is trained properly, house broken properly and properly socialized. the truth is, its going to be a lot of work, and that dog is inevitably going to s*** on your carpet, but if you do your homework, have patience, and a little determination, i think the both of you will find owning a dog to be a great experience. we own a pit bull and he has been trained to be a therapy dog for the disabled. he brings joy and comfort to many who cannot even propery communicate in society. we are also getting him certified to be a library dog, which is a dog that will sit and listen to children who have problems learning to read because of the anxiety of reading in front of other people. so it is possible to raise a pitbull to be a great asset to humans, and yes, it is possible to raise a golden retriever to be a vicious pit fighting animal. its all in how the human raises the dog. ive been training dogs for 20 years, if you decide to go all in and make the best of your situation by letting your wife keep the dog and you need any help or info on training or house breaking the dog, just hit me up, id be glad to help. and for all and any of you who can so easily make a generalization about not liking a certain breed for whatever reason you might have in your head, you are probably the same person who makes generalizations about certain types of people because of their race, nationality, skin color, political leanings, gender, sexuality, or where they are from. you should probably check yourself.
12-15-2011 11:07 AM
Wallygator Its fine for the kids to have a dog to grow up with but a PIT??? Def coulda chose a less aggressive breed. Like a lab or blue heeler border collie etc. But even those need a decent sized fenced in yard. Hope you dont let youe wife read this forum or you are gonna be in deep s&^t if the dog does have an accident
12-15-2011 10:33 AM
filipinocracker
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenservices View Post
I only worry about pits because they're jaws lock. Not that they will kill or mangle anyone, its just that they could. You know, like pointing a loaded .45 in your own face. Its not going to fire unless someone pulls the trigger. I can tell you all day long that the trigger spring has been removed so there is nothing to worry about while your looking down the barrel. Hows that analagy? Personally, thats all I worry about. I know it all depends on the training, its just that they physically are capable, nuff said.

As for the wife, didn't they make a show about that? "its me or the dog" I never watched it, but the title is ringing a bell.

Whats the story behind the dog? Is she a rescue or something??? Just curious why the wife would push the issue.

The wife wants a dog for the kids to grow up with. She has had pits before so I guess there was no other thought behind it. It all started with a friend of ours looking to buy a pit puppy. That fell through because the mother of the daughter thought it was dangerous for the daughters son. Not sure if I explained that one good but they all live together. My wife had seen pictures of the brown mutt and decided to get her.

I think she fails to realize that her previous dogs were outside and she didnít have kids back than. She is going back to the Philippines next month so I hope something doesnít happen to the dog.
12-15-2011 09:52 AM
sevenservices I only worry about pits because they're jaws lock. Not that they will kill or mangle anyone, its just that they could. You know, like pointing a loaded .45 in your own face. Its not going to fire unless someone pulls the trigger. I can tell you all day long that the trigger spring has been removed so there is nothing to worry about while your looking down the barrel. Hows that analagy? Personally, thats all I worry about. I know it all depends on the training, its just that they physically are capable, nuff said.

As for the wife, didn't they make a show about that? "its me or the dog" I never watched it, but the title is ringing a bell.

Whats the story behind the dog? Is she a rescue or something??? Just curious why the wife would push the issue.
This thread has more than 30 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:52 AM.



Jeepģ, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC