Jeep Wrangler Forum - Reply to Topic
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ Tech Forum > What is this thing called?

Join Wrangler Forum Today

Thread: What is this thing called? Reply to Thread
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
02-20-2008 12:57 PM
Rubigoddess I went to Joes and bought one of the spider net cargo nets for trucks. You can get it in the small size and it fits perfectly in the back of the jeep. Quite handy when going camping.
02-19-2008 03:59 PM
Jonny15 A duster cover would be a good idea but after work in the summer i throw all my dirty clothes in the back seat (i work at a wholesale tree and shrub yard) and then right after that almost every night i go out with my buddies and we always ride in my jeep, so i need the seat up for them.
02-19-2008 01:28 PM
erickpl Get a duster cover and put your stuff under that. Combined with the nets, things will stay put.
02-19-2008 01:23 PM
Jonny15 Yeah i saw that thats why i said i would check ebay, thats a much better price for those!
02-19-2008 12:40 PM
Triple88a Jonny take a look at Levs link, it was a good one.
02-19-2008 12:18 PM
Jonny15 Those prices are crazy for the raingler nets...i mean come one their just nets. The only reason i really wanted them was so i can throw stuff like clothes in the back seat and not have to worry about them flying out of my jeep on the highway when my top is down. I might try to find some on ebay though. Thanks guys!
02-19-2008 06:38 AM
JCS05Rubi Raingler nets?
02-19-2008 12:24 AM
Chad P

they have alot of stuff here..
02-19-2008 12:22 AM
Levinoss Looks like cargo dog nets.

02-19-2008 12:17 AM
What is this thing called?

I've been trying to find this thing online, it's like netting to put over the back of your jeep when the top is down, i just dont know the name of it...

It's what the first red jeep down on this JF page has on it:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:28 AM.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC. is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC