|06-18-2012 02:49 PM|
|06-18-2012 02:06 PM|
Update on the ticket...Dropped, no court date no points
- My better half just told me letter came in the mail today.
- Wow 1 & 1/2 months...that's a lengthy process.
|04-29-2012 02:13 PM|
I've been following your "tire balancing" issue....
- $132.00 for 5 over & I expect to have to go to court too...1 and only other time I was given a ticket was on an 850 Suzuki. Went to court, long day but it was tossed.
- Expecting the worst, hoping for the best. Submitting "plea" on-line as soon as ticket shows up in the judicial system.
- Will update as soon as I know anything.
|04-29-2012 01:09 PM|
My jeep is not pleasant at higher speeds right now
Good thing lol
I sent a ticket in not guilty for 10 over. This was years ago. I still got called to court but
they dropped it.
|04-29-2012 12:50 PM|
- & I wanted to put the word out to all of the CT Jeepers
|04-29-2012 12:23 PM|
|kjeeper10||Plead not guilty. They won't waste their time in court|
|04-29-2012 12:11 PM|
Ct ticket blitz
I'm posting this because I was just ticketed going 50 in a 45 so...In case the rest of you missed this news cast yesterday, take it for what its worth. As I understand the "news person" on TV it is actually going to be state wide and involving all levels of the police not just the state troopers.
- Looks like I might have to "edit" my entry over on the CT Insurance post
Ticket Blitz Set For Monday - Courant.com