|08-09-2012 05:37 AM|
|08-09-2012 04:00 AM|
|MrSig||and enjoy the forum!|
|08-08-2012 11:31 PM|
|SilverSport||Rubi-Rye, Welcome Aboard!|
|08-08-2012 08:51 PM|
Welcome to the forum!
|08-08-2012 12:23 PM|
|99tj707||Welcome to the forum. Post some pics of the jeep.|
|08-08-2012 09:37 AM|
|08-08-2012 07:58 AM|
|08-08-2012 07:52 AM|
|dabolt55||Welcome, be sure and post over your questions over on the JK forum section. Lots of responses there...|
|08-08-2012 07:50 AM|
Nooby Rubi jku 2012
i just bought my first jeep/my first vehicle ever!
a 2012 JKU rubicon -Black.
I love it more then most people. i work overseas as a boat captain in south america. i have been away to work for a week now and am already going through withdrawal.
but as my carsickness increases so does my bank account. as of now my jeep is bone stock and i was hoping to have some welcome home brown boxes waiting for me when i return.
these are just a few mods i have been researching while i am away, Please give me all the thoughts and suggestions, comments you can muster!!!
1) ACE JKU rock sliders - i know that the rubicon already has sliders but a step up would be nice and they look awesome and provide a little more attention. the sliders are made in the USA and have great reviews as far as i can see.
2) Gobi stealth roof rack - expensive but great reviews. i like how the lights are tucked away on the Stealth version, rather then how there are the highest point on the Ranger rack they also offer. Good for my kayak!
A few things i am interested in but am having difficulty finding exactly what i want.
1) black steal rear quarter armor. may have the wrong terminology there (NEWB)
2) i was also looking into tail light covers but i am having difficulty finding a set i like.
4) and i dented the hood are of my jeep when i was taking off my doors for the first time (DUMB!) and i was looking so some armor to cover that and match the rear armor as well. black steal is possible!!! please help me lol!
5) front stubby bumper with winch....the amount of companies that make bumper are overwhelming. need suggestions
6) rear bumper with tire swing out arm (larger tires and lift down the road)
I love the forum! i have been silently observing for a while now and just finally made an account! i will post some pics of my jeep soon!
Thanks again all!!!