|10-27-2014 05:32 PM|
|Tinker Bell Monster||
My Lily, she likes to drive...
|10-27-2014 05:29 PM|
|old dog||Here's our three. first is "Blizzard", lost her last year and still miss her. second is "Harley" , both are Westies. And the cat" Pippin" is part Maine Coon and weighs 20+ pounds|
|10-26-2014 09:47 PM|
Either way, he's absolutely precious
|10-26-2014 08:46 PM|
|BlackWilly15||Louie! Our Mini-Bulldog|
|10-26-2014 11:51 AM|
My buddy Blue loves the Jeep!
|10-25-2014 10:25 PM|
|Rude Dog||Have and a gsd and an australian shepherd.. they got a hold of a Jack rabbit. Dogs 1, rabbit lost.spared ya pic of rabbit remains.|
|10-25-2014 10:30 AM|
|Yellowlab||Ajax is lovin' his Jeep!|
|10-21-2014 06:55 PM|
|rugbeater1971||my chocolate lab kooper|
|10-21-2014 06:29 PM|
|Tank555||My pup after surgery... She is a good hound dog...|
|10-21-2014 06:26 PM|
Photos of some of our current doggie-Os...
1) Sherlock. 2 years old. Prettiest Chihuahua in the world. From show stock. Was going to be a show dog, but one of his testicles never descended (making him permanently disqualified), so he was neutered and given to me. He loves me dearly. Hates everyone else!
2) Puck Robin Dogfellow. He's a 12 year old Border Collie, aka a "Muppy"--a nickname given to him by a little girl when he was a puppy. She called him that, short for "Muppet Puppy". Licking at his nose is 2 year old Pomeranian, Fuzzyman.
3) Bitsy the Border Collie, age 10, and Bandit the PomChi, age 1 1/2. Bit is my "miracle dog"--one of 4 who were poisoned by an evil neighbor, and the only one who survived. Bitsy is from an unplanned mating between one of my Pomeranians (Belle), and one of my Chihuahuas (Blue Man). He was one of 3 in the litter, and the one I chose to keep. His siblings reside with friends of the family.
4) 5 y/o Fiona Pop!, aka "Poppy". She is 1/2 Pomeranian, and 1/2 Chihuahua, just like Bandit. They are not related.
5) 9 y/o Merry Man Underfoot. He is our first Pomeranian. Thanks to his sweet personality, we didn't stop with just one :-).
|10-21-2014 06:13 PM|
|10-21-2014 05:42 PM|
My GSD is 4.5 months old, and she is every bit the landshark at the moment.
|10-21-2014 04:10 PM|
Our newest addition.
German Shepard #5
His name is Fenix , 10 weeks old , 15 lbs
|10-21-2014 12:26 PM|
|WininUtah||Z-n-I, that is some amazing family you have! Thanks for doing BC rescue at one time, they're not for everyone.|
|10-20-2014 08:34 AM|
|Yellowlab||Another pic of Ajax when he was about 3 months old, one of his early trips to the local watering hole|
|10-18-2014 09:38 PM|
family pet and best bud so should be no surprise he's named buddy,
after couple hours in/out of water he naps and I can finally fly fish.
|10-17-2014 09:39 AM|
|Yellowlab||My boy Ajax. He's my 3rd Lab and by far the craziest one I've owned. BTW he loves playing pool|
|10-17-2014 08:09 AM|
She's lived with me for 21 years and has traveled around the US with me;
Phoenix, AZ, Boise, ID, Canton, OH, Todedo, OH, Memphis, TN, and Atlanta, GA. Each veterinarian has commented on her peaceful demeanor. She has equal moments of high energy.
When I'm on the phone she will start attacking her cage toys and growl - people on the other end of the phone often ask if I have a dog! When she is out of her cage she will often run full speed across the floor with wings out and tail splayed just to open her beak and put it around a foot or shoe; she stops without squeezing her beak and just stares at whomever's foot she has, waiting for their reaction. It's hilarious!
Sounds like you've had quite a nice collection!
|10-17-2014 05:21 AM|
Mikey Blue, my Hyacinth Macaw. He now resides in a wildlife conservation program, where he is part of a breeding program to help save endangered macaws like his own species.
One of my Okeetee corn snakes as a baby.
Fuzzyman, my Pomeranian "heart dog" :-).
|10-15-2014 06:55 PM|
|10-15-2014 05:57 PM|
|Zwack-n-Irish||Beautiful BBD! Love his/her shiny coat. Obviously a well cared-for and loved doggie-O :-).|
|10-15-2014 04:17 PM|
|Rule18||My big mush...|
|10-15-2014 04:10 PM|
|10-15-2014 04:01 PM|
|10-15-2014 10:12 AM|
|10-14-2014 12:52 PM|
|10-14-2014 01:46 AM|
|flowerfistandbestialwail||One of my two boys, Prometheus. He's no dog, but he's nearly as loving as one.|
|10-14-2014 01:22 AM|
Here are photos of my beloved Fuzzyman. He is my "heart dog" and a Service Dog in Training for me. His real name is Foxworthy Fuzz (the Sequel), but I call him Fuzzyman. He turned 2 y/o this past September.
1) Pic of Fuzzyman reflected in the passenger side mirror.
2) Fuzzy looking quizzically at me. I think he was hoping for a snackie :-).
3) Fuzzyman, photographed on the same bridge as Foxworthy Fuzz (the Original). Foxworthy was poisoned by an evil neighbor just after Christmas almost 3 years ago. He was 9 y/o. HE was my heart dog, too.... Fuzzyman joined our household and took over my heart the following January, as a 4 month old puppy. This double photo of the two shows how similar they look(ed).
4) Fuzzyman, aged approximately 6 months, walking near the beach.
5) Fuzzyman looking adorable as he naps on a chair.
|10-13-2014 07:17 AM|
|10-09-2014 04:50 PM|
my 3 buddies. small, med, and large
|This thread has more than 30 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|