|02-14-2009 04:14 PM|
|02-14-2009 02:57 PM|
Cain says he'll bring the ingredients to the meet and greet and we'll all eat it.
By the way.... you do know Cain has had two heart attacks don't you? He says you're trying to kill him.
|02-14-2009 02:21 PM|
But I'm a civilian now, as of last Monday.
But I'll be out there soon to get settled in before I start school in the fall!
A buddy of mine is working a deal on an apartment for us right now. He's trying to get us into the apartment the first of March. I'm hoping he can pull the trigger on it, so I can get down there faster. That way I'll get to do the whole WF SoCal Meet and Greet!
Tell Cain he's got to at least try one of the above recipes so can get some feedback on how he's altered it.
See you soon!!
|02-14-2009 02:01 PM|
|tiny terror||Cain says you only have cheese, olives, bacon, and doritos, as in all the things you can pick up at the base gas station, in your fridge.|
|02-14-2009 01:58 PM|
|02-14-2009 01:22 PM|
Cave. Cave, Cave, Cave. You're what 19? 20?
Ok, I can't say anything because I made chicken club soft tacos last night. Yup. Bacon.
|02-14-2009 01:12 PM|
Fun with BACON!
Alright, first the disclaimer.......this is probably not the most healthy of foods, so don't blame me if your blood pressure and cholesterol count get a little higher. I try to eat as healthy as I can, but I have to indulge at times. Here's how I do it......
1. Get a big plate and cover it with Nacho Cheese Doritos.
2. Cover the chips with pepper-jack cheese (jalepeno cheese). You can either shred the cheese, or just cut it into slices, it doesn't matter.
3. Cut up a bunch of green olives into slices and scatter them on top of the cheese covered chips.
4. Cook your bacon. I usually just take 3 slices of the hickory smoked bacon and nuke it in the micro until it's done.
5. Let your bacon cool. I soak up all the grease with a paper towel to get rid of it. If you really hate your veins, I guess you could leave it be....
6. Put your plate into the micro for a minute or so, just enough to melt that cheese.
7. Crumble up your bacon and put it on top of your creation and enjoy it with your beverage of choice. Good stuff.
And here's another recipe I came up with.
1. Slice 10 good sized green olives onto a plate. I discard the pimiento because they don't belong in olives. You can leave yours in, if you're inclined.
2. Cook 3 slices of bacon any way you want. I microwave mine, but any way works.
3. Take 1/2 of a block of Philadelphia Cream Cheese and nuke it in the microwave for 30 seconds....just to get it maleable and soft enough to mix in the other ingredients.
4. Mix in your olives and crumble the bacon into dime-sized bits and add them as well. Mix thoroughly.
5. Enjoy with Doritos and your beverage of choice.
I love olives, and almost always find a way to add them to everything I make....but you can play with these recipes and add/subtract anything. The sky is the limit!!