|03-04-2009 09:59 PM|
|03-04-2009 06:25 PM|
Hello, I'm brand new to this forum and already a few of you have helped me incredibly. Hello again, and thanks a million..
|02-26-2009 11:51 AM|
|02-25-2009 10:59 PM|
The Jeep Wave: An honor bestowed upon those drivers with the superior intelligence, taste, class, and discomfort tolerance to own the ultimate vehicle - the Jeep.
1. All Jeepers are responsible for upholding the tradition of the Wave. Upon contact with a higher scoring Jeep, a Jeeper is required to initiate the Wave, and continue the Wave until:
1. The Wave is returned
2. The Wave is blatantly disregarded
3. The higher scoring vehicle has passed by and is out of sight
2. All Jeepers are required to return the Wave, unless the initiating vehicle is clearly has a negative (below 0) score.
3. All Jeepers are encouraged, but not required, to return the Wave to negative balance vehicles, and take any opportunity presented to guide and mentor them about their responsibilities to their Jeeps in the hopes that they can correct the error of their ways.
4. When unsure of status or wave requirements of a particular encounter or unable to completely assess the other Jeep's score quickly enough to ensure that the proper Jeep Wave Etiquette rules are followed, immediately initiate wave.
|02-25-2009 10:15 PM|
|Sb5551||Where at in PA? Im from there to be sure to check out our East Coast trip.|
|02-25-2009 07:00 PM|
|02-25-2009 06:47 PM|
|jgano23||welcome to the forum. got pics?|
|02-25-2009 12:51 PM|
|02-25-2009 12:42 PM|
|distortedtj||Welcome to the forum.|
|02-25-2009 12:38 PM|
|02-25-2009 08:59 AM|
I'm new to this forum and just wanted to say Hello All!!