|04-20-2013 07:31 PM|
|03-28-2013 10:58 PM|
|03-22-2013 01:27 AM|
|4x4racer||Awesome, hopefully see you there!|
|03-19-2013 11:07 AM|
|scaler-jk||Calendar marked !|
|03-11-2013 04:56 PM|
|4x4racer||The park will be closed friday and saturday for the jeep event to all other vehicles besides jeeps. And camping is on location yes!|
|03-11-2013 04:41 PM|
Is the park closed to ONLY Jeeps that weekend or is it still open to the public?
Also, is the camping in the park?
|02-27-2013 03:57 PM|
The Cliffs Off-Road Park's Insane Terrain Jeep Thing!
Hello, folks. I want to welcome all of you to come join us for our 2nd Annual Jeep Thing at The Cliffs Off Road Park. We are going to be wheeling the whole weekend, camping, night wheeling, and more. We are also offering guided trail runs for all the stock jeeps to the heavily modified jeeps. We had a good time last year with over 70 jeeps that made it. This year it is going to be even better.
Here are some details,
Dates: July 12th, 13th and 14th Friday-Sunday. Saturday is the main event day.
- Friday check in starts at 9:00 am. Open wheeling all day. Night Wheeling, Camping Friday night and Bon fire. We also plan on heading downtown Marseilles and eating dinner at a couple of the resturaunts there.
- Saturday check in starts at 8:00 am. Guided trail runs start at 10:00. Groups will be divided into beginner, intermediate, and advanced. Also, open wheeling all day Saturday for those who choose not to be in guided groups. We also everyone is welcome to bring out their used or new parts to try to sell, our goal is to eventually have a full Swap meet!
- Saturday evening BBQ dinner starts at 4:30 and runs through 6:30.
- Raffles will be at 5:30 pm. Donít be late, winners must be present.
- Mud Bog starts at 6:30, every vehicle who attempts the mud bogs will receive a raffle ticket for a special give away.
- Around 9:00 pm any who choose can go on the night runís. And we will also start the Bon fire with live music. Camping Saturday night. Breakfast will be served between 8:00 and 10:00 am.
- Sunday is open wheeling all day. Last year this was just a relaxing day.
Registration is online, to sign up please visit our website thecliffsoffroad or visit our website @thecliffsinsaneterrain
I hope you can make it, if you have any questions please email me, email@example.com. Thanks for your time Corban Flynn