|05-04-2013 10:30 AM|
|05-03-2013 06:54 PM|
Also, I have to hide the keys from everyone else.
|05-03-2013 06:53 PM|
|05-03-2013 04:47 PM|
1. Doors are for chumps
2. So are roofs
3. I can move mountains in 4Lo
4. Mud is impossible to get off
5. Next time I'll buy the Jeep outright and finance the mods
|05-03-2013 04:23 PM|
|05-03-2013 03:49 PM|
|05-03-2013 03:31 PM|
|05-03-2013 03:20 PM|
Somethings I have realized in 2 years of Jeep Ownership
1. My girlfriend loves my jeep
2. My mom hates it because its to big.
3. My girlfriends mom hates it because its to big
4. The first three I listed are a huge plus. (no moms in the jeep, someone will understand me)
5. My Dad sort of has the Jeep thing
6. My school hates it when I pull in with a muddy Jeep
7. People give some strange pissed off looks when a clump of mud hits their nice fancy car.
8. Im on Wrangler Forum to much during school.
9. Im supposed to be doing a 12 page english paper right now
10. People wave.
|05-02-2013 06:25 PM|
|Sofla Sahara JK|
|05-02-2013 05:39 PM|
|DurbJKU||Cleaning is a b!tch! There is more crevices and hard to get to spots then I have ever seen. I get done spending 2 hours washing, drying and detailing it, than I pull the top off, f_ing DIRTY under the top! Ahhh!|
|05-02-2013 04:39 PM|
|04-28-2013 08:48 AM|
In six months I've learned...
1) There are a lot of impatient drivers...... behind me.
2) Most guys wave.
3) I spend too much time staring at my Jeep.
|04-27-2013 07:38 PM|
|04-27-2013 12:48 AM|
|DurbJKU||73. If I didn't have a garage jeep ownership would be a lot harder. Its on my garage with the top down. Lol.|
|04-26-2013 05:16 PM|
|04-26-2013 05:13 PM|
|04-26-2013 04:53 PM|
|04-26-2013 04:18 PM|
|Sofla Sahara JK||
Find myself taking the long way home
|04-26-2013 02:50 PM|
1. Rain or Sunshine still no windows. Keep the drain plugs out at work because it will rain and flood very easily.
2. The floor panels get really hot in traffic with no carpet. Need to get it lined.
3. The slowest I have ever driven. A good thing, many speeding tickets later.
4. Ride the slow lane going up large hills or get it regeared. Wallet is already empty.
5. Kids love the top down even when it is raining.
6. Can't hear anything going down the road. Radio low and just enjoying the ride.
7. I enjoy looking at WF to much and I have started to learn how to work on my own vehicle.
8. Easy to park. Except in parking garages. They scare me. I haven't found out exact height yet.
9. Bring sunblock for the ride home.
10. Keep a sweatshirt in the back. You never know when it will be cold in Hawaii.
|04-26-2013 05:09 AM|
|04-26-2013 01:00 AM|
1. I really have Just Emptied Every Pocket
2. I am looking forward to ripping out the carpet
3. I can't wait to take the doors off
4. Tuffy Tailgate enclosure was my best purchase so far
5. I get a bit upset when I don't get the wave in return
6. I am really disappointed in myself when I don't wave back in time
7. 50 degrees really isn't cold enough to put the windows back in
8. I should have bought one sooner
|04-25-2013 08:03 PM|
|SilverSport||This thread has exploded with posts in the last two days.|
|04-25-2013 07:40 PM|
|jdyowa||Installed KC slim lights|
|04-25-2013 07:37 PM|
|04-25-2013 07:10 PM|
|04-25-2013 07:07 PM|
|04-25-2013 05:26 PM|
|kjwhite622||No matter what, your tires are never big enough, nor is any speed bump to large to ignore.|
|04-25-2013 05:14 PM|
|04-25-2013 04:38 PM|
|04-25-2013 04:34 PM|
|hair2831||Deep cup holders are better than shallow ones, IMO. I've lived the last 15 years or so with the shoddy cup holders in Honda's that send drinks flying into the floorboard around every curve. I love the ones in the Jeep. They hold my drinks beautifully!|
|This thread has more than 30 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|