|05-07-2013 03:02 PM|
|dawhitesJKU||^then you can do flat fenders for now.|
|05-07-2013 02:59 PM|
|Tumbler880||Wasn't planning on lifting, but if I need to I will. I imagine I would just buy new 17" rims and maybe 35" Mickey MTZ. Space them out and pray. The lift is actually something Im trying to kinda get around or save money on. Though I know this may not be possible. The "Will this tire size fit my JK?" sticky thread says some 35's will work... just want your guy's opinion! Thanks!|
|05-07-2013 08:05 AM|
|Savora||With a 2.5" lift 35s will fit fine on a 15 rim. Since u have a four door and the 3.8 I believe most regear to 4.88. Hope that helps.|
|05-07-2013 03:21 AM|
|05-07-2013 02:50 AM|
Tires and regearing
I have a 2011 JKU Sport. It came with the 225 tires. GAG. So I bought some 255 stock Rubicons (BFG MT) and slapped them on it and felt alot better. However since I've deeply fallen in love with my Jeep, I have the desire for 35" tires. It is mostly a city driver with the occasional mud (I cant resist) Im a 23 year old college grad and have no self control when it come to my Jeep. Flat out love it. Heres my question(s)
1. Regearing... 3:21? I believe is my stock gearing??? Will in need to regear?
My GPH (with no correction devices added) went from about 16 to 12.5. (I've heard this happens and is really not that bad, but am mentioning it for gearing symptom reasons as I'm not sure of my gearing ratio)
2. Spacers... I know I need them. Spidertrax 1.75" is enough?
3. What true (haha true) 35" tire(I like Mud Ter) will fit? (really want Mickeys....???)
4. Any other mods I need to make????
5. Thank you to all responders. You guys really help out with the Jeep community and are more appreciated than you know. Really. You guys have a passion. Thank you for your previous help on this fourm and I wish all the best of luck.