Jeep Wrangler Forum - Reply to Topic
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ Tech Forum > which gasket?

Join Wrangler Forum Today

Thread: which gasket? Reply to Thread
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
05-21-2013 01:25 PM
lonestarLj Nobody knows? I really need to figure this out.
05-21-2013 11:18 AM
which gasket?

So I recently replaced my manifolds with a header and had my cats/downpipe-cats replaced under the 8/80 warranty. Since then I have had a constant leak from the flanges between the collectors and mini cats and its driving me crazy. I've been looking for gaskets to put in the joint but I can't figure out which one I need. Can some one tell me which of these is the right one to use there. List: Flange Gasket - 2005 Jeep Wrangler | O'Reilly Auto Parts

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:50 AM.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC. is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC