|06-13-2013 10:18 PM|
|06-13-2013 01:42 PM|
|Jeeper515||My wife pulled the "You love your jeep more than me" card on me, too. So, I pointed out that while i love her much more, the Jeep gets considerably less upset when i want to replace it's parts with aftermarket upgrades.|
|06-13-2013 10:34 AM|
|Spyder1049||My wife actually gets jealous of the Jeep and Spiteful, says I love the Jeep and this site more then her, but that's not true :-D|
|06-13-2013 10:04 AM|
About once I week, I'll turn to my wife, out of the blue, and say, "Have I mentioned lately how much I love my Jeep?".
I've been doing that since March.
|06-12-2013 05:57 PM|
|HRPinDC||Congrats and welcome! Enjoy the heck outta her.|
|06-12-2013 05:06 PM|
|DirtyTeddy||Say hello to your new addiction.|
|06-12-2013 04:16 PM|
Congrats on your new JKU!!
And welcome to the forum.
|06-12-2013 03:31 PM|
|Eichster||Welcome and congrats. Let the fun start!|
|06-12-2013 02:51 PM|
|Thorshammer7||Welcome to the site.|
|06-12-2013 02:48 PM|
|06-12-2013 02:46 PM|
1. Click "POST REPLY" in lower left corner
2. Click the "PAPERCLIP" in the header by the smily face
3. Browse to your photos you want to attach, select them, and click "UPLOAD"
4. You will then see your "CURRENT ATTACHMENTS" and scroll to the bottom and select "CLOSE THIS WINDOW"
5. Then go back to the "PAPERCLIP" and select your attachment(s)
|06-12-2013 01:46 PM|
|PapaG||Thx Greg. Trying to figure out how to post pics.|
|06-12-2013 01:38 PM|
|Greg_2012_JKU||Welcome to the family and the Jeep addiction!!|
|06-12-2013 01:36 PM|
Finally got my JKU
Hello all I'm pleased to say that I've finally taken ownership of my 2013 JKU. I can honestly say I LOVE IT. Pics will follow.