Jeep Wrangler Forum - Reply to Topic
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic > Guilty Pleasure(trollin)

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Thread: Guilty Pleasure(trollin) Reply to Thread
Title:
  
Message:
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
09-19-2013 12:21 PM
Old Dogger Hi ya all, I am a NEW BEE to this Forum, but please don't misunderstand, that I lack knowledge on Wranglers, because I am a expert and know everything that there is to know about them. I have never owned one, but have seen many of them on the Dealer lots, and them salesmen, whom are really knowledgeable have taught me everything about them.

I'm just not sure which that I should purchase. The 2 Door being a real jeep, or the 4 Door Hummer Jeep. The 2 doors just look so nice and give that real Wrangler mean look. Then there is the Jeep Hummers. They are just plain and simply UGLY! If I wanted something that ugly, why not just go buy a new Hummer, but wait a minute, somebody told me that they don't make Hummers anymore, but Jeep does make a Jeep/Hummer. This is so confusing.....
The problem is that I just like they way that the 2 Doors look, they are just awesome...., but since I have IMPO'S to pic up from school every day, well I guess that I will just have to settle for the Jeep/Hummer 4 door. Even though it just doesn't look good, well it does have the hauling capacity that I need, O.K. Jeep/Hummer it is.

Now for the model, well I like them Rubicon decals and since I live at the top of a hill that gets icy in the wintertime, and I need to approach that hill at high speeds 40 and up, I think because of engaging them rear ends will help me to climb that icy hill. I really don't understand why they are called rear ends, when one of them is in the front end, boy is this ever confusing............. and the salesman told me that you can't engage the rear ends at 40 mph, but he thought that they would engage at about 50 mph, so that will work for me.

Now for the most important issue being the color. Well, I looked and looked some more and have decided on ROCK LOBSTER. I think that it is such a MANLY COLOR, and boy does that PINK ever shine in the sun. They will really see me coming down the highway..........

Well, I guess that the last item is where to get my loan...... Since I only filed Bankruptcy once, and have only skipped out on not paying a few loans, hopefully my credit rating should be at least 500, which should allow me to secure a zero interest loan. It really makes me feel good to have such a high credit rating......

The only thing left is to head on down to the Dealer and pick up my new Wrangler in that beautiful color of ROCK LOBSTER........

From this point on, everybody will be so envious of me......., so you all eat your hearts out..........
09-17-2013 11:10 PM
jeepwayoflife
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB View Post
Guys I'm really enjoying reading your comical advice but, please do me a favor. When you quote another member's post (other than one created in this thread) please change the original poster's name in the quote.

Carry on

Haha just kidding, bob

I'm wondering why you want us to change the persons name?
09-17-2013 10:38 PM
CodyLee1337
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDsDream View Post
Guys I'm really enjoying reading your comical advice but, please do me a favor. When you quote another member's post (other than one created in this thread) please change the original poster's name in the quote.

Carry on
To protect the guilty?
09-17-2013 10:29 PM
JDsDream Guys I'm really enjoying reading your comical advice but, please do me a favor. When you quote another member's post (other than one created in this thread) please change the original poster's name in the quote.

Carry on
09-17-2013 10:14 PM
pig78 Rotflmao. I can't keep going
09-17-2013 10:02 PM
Old Dogger Midas's Moto is, we will custom fit per your needs, just bring lot's of cash...........
09-17-2013 09:55 PM
pig78 Will Midas install the lowering kit too? Can I get that from AEV?
09-17-2013 09:49 PM
Old Dogger
Quote:
Originally Posted by pig78 View Post
Ugh. Forgot about exhaust. I want the po'd bumblebee sound.
There is only one way to get the sound that you are looking for. You will need to start my removing your engine and installing one of those Kawasaki motor bike engines. Next take it down to Midas and have them custom fit and tune a exhaust system to your sound liking. That Kawasaki engine is guaranteed to add excitement to the sound and let's not forget about performance, you may even be able to pot a wheelie, and just think, you will have a one of a kind, that everybody will drool over....................
09-17-2013 09:31 PM
pig78 Ugh. Forgot about exhaust. I want the po'd bumblebee sound.
09-17-2013 09:27 PM
jeepwayoflife
Quote:
Originally Posted by pig78 View Post
Can y'all tell me a good kit to use to turn my jk into a 2wd. Don't really like 4wd just the look of the jeep. Also, how much do lowering kits run. I'd really like to drop it 6" and scrape the pavement. The sparks are awesome. Any help would be great.
That's actually such a good idea... what's the loudest exhaust I can get??
09-17-2013 09:14 PM
pig78 Can y'all tell me a good kit to use to turn my jk into a 2wd. Don't really like 4wd just the look of the jeep. Also, how much do lowering kits run. I'd really like to drop it 6" and scrape the pavement. The sparks are awesome. Any help would be great.
09-17-2013 09:06 PM
pig78
Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoandmud View Post

Blinker fluid!? Damn! I haven't changed that on my Jeep ever! Where can I buy some? I also need spark plugs for my Diesel mercedes.
Autozone is the only place you can get it anymore. They cornered the resale market on it. Now it costs more than a battery and you're lucky to find it on the shelf and them not have to special order it.
09-17-2013 08:11 PM
black ops 2 This!!! Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookie
well during the summer i decided i wanted to get a jeep so i got a really good deal on one well i think i did i got a 1995 jeep wrangler v6 for $3750 it only has about 110k miles but the thing is im too scared to even drive it! its sat on the street for maybe 8 weeks now xD its standard which i still dont know how to drive good i burn the clutch and it dies on me a lot so i just gave up and then i was thinking about it why havnt i been driving it! i am now dedicated into selling my car and just keeping the jeep ( i actually tried reselling it) i dont think there are any problems with it well i dont even know nothing about jeeps i just thought they looked awesome but iv been too scared to drive it just because it a stick, but i truly am a novice at every single thing wrangler! theres switches for ac it says hot n cool ( but cool just throws air? is it supposed to even have cold ac? xD but i wanna drive it all open i could care less about that just curious) sorry i know all my sentence structure and everything is off but i dont even know where to start! heres a video of it running https://www.dropbox.com/s/zuxe2he566...2015.20.16.mp4
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n3lfub065l...2015.22.46.mp4
so far does it look like its in good condition? sorry i know some of you may say its not for me but hey now im ready to go all in im ready to start learning about them is there some kind of like super master thread that will explain everything? (sorry for not searching >.>) but actually recently somethings been wrong but i think its the battery like the jeep does not turn on i need to jumpstart it every single time and once it dies it needs to be jumpstarted again regardless how long it was drove for(it used to work fine!) the guy today at autozone said it was the battery but other than that everything else works like it should (at least i think so i have no idea how it should function)( is it supposed to have cold ac?) im not sure what else is wrong with it is there anything you guys can tell me that i need to inspect and check?
oh and the softtop was good until my cousin forced it off all and tore every single stitching off ~.~ i may invest in a hardtop soon but im sure ill love the wrangler i cant wait to start adding to it(is it even worth it? ill be good to it i swear ) i currently also have a 93 v6 camry for 2 years which has 315k miles yeah i think its finnaly time to let that go its barely starting to break down ima get rid of it before anything too bad happens to it, the guy at autozone said i could use the battery on my jeep so im gonna try to put it there and see if that would help if not i guess ill have to get a new battery for it, also what else do i need to look into? i want to make sure everything is good ill keep the wrangler in good condition the people who had it before kept it in excellent condition you can tell but yeah if anyone could help me out it'd be greatly appreciated! start sending me to other threads tell me what i can add ex. it just has the basic lights i know its possible to add more and all that like just start me off with all the basics thanks everyone!

if anyone wants to see here are some pictures https://www.dropbox.com/sc/dfmhqwj2wp78avn/XVJ7edS6hG
09-17-2013 06:39 PM
geckoandmud
Quote:
Originally Posted by pig78 View Post
I'm pretty sure every problem can be fixed by topping off your blinker fluid.
Blinker fluid!? Damn! I haven't changed that on my Jeep ever! Where can I buy some? I also need spark plugs for my Diesel mercedes.
09-17-2013 06:29 PM
Old Dogger I just purchased a used Jeep Wrangler. My friend, who is very knowledgeable on Jeeps said that I should not have bought it, because it has Dana 30 front and Dana 35 rear diffs in it and they will fail on me. I told him that most of my driving was going to be on the pavement so would that help? He said no and that the first time that I hit a bump on the road, that my rear axle will brake by the side gear and my rear wheel will fall off causing a accident. Since that I am not a mechanic, well none of these terms mean anything to me. But I am worried about causing a accident, so I looked over my tire and wheel and I have a question to ask. My plan is to remove my rear wheels and then glue them back on. Put something between the wheel and what it mounts to and also apply this substance to all of the threads so that the tires won't come off. Now for my question, should I use Elmers Glue, Liquid Nails, Super Glue, or liquid steel??? I want to make sure that my wheels and tires never come off and cause a accident. I'm just not sure why Ralph Nader allows these inferior parts to be installed on these Jeeps. Just maybe I can sell my idea to Chrysler and make a fortune on it. Maybe I should become a design engineer, boy am I ever intelligent...............

I just found out that there is a product called hot glue, that comes with a guarantee. This would give me some added protection, so that my tires won't fall off, now I feel better...........
09-17-2013 03:53 PM
Old Dogger hi i am a NEWBIE. daddy just bought me a new car, because i listened to him and am staying out of trouble. i am 18 and this is my first car. this car is called a jep rubcon or something like that. i know that it is very fast and big. but daddy said if i drive it to fast, that he will take it away from me. can anybody tell me how fast is to fast. do i need a licence or permit to drive this new car, because daddy isn't sure what i need. all the girls are really going to like me in my new car jep. daddy says that he wants to drive it so the girls will like him too. but i don't think that mommy wants the girls to like daddy. should i hide the keys from daddy or should i let him go see the girls, but if i do then i will be in trouble with mommy. this new car jep is causing a lot of problems for me. do they also cause a lot of problems for you. does anybody want to buy my new jep. it looks awful nice and is pink in color. real real pretty to look at. i am just not sure what i should do.
09-16-2013 11:36 PM
pig78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dogger View Post

Since I really don't know anything about trolling, or what it means, then it makes it very difficult for me to answer your question..........

What I really don't understand either is why, on all of these oil Threads, that it hasn't been explained precisely enough, as to what oil to use, by Brand, weight, viscosity and duration of change.
I hope that everybody reads this, because I would like to address these ongoing questions once and for all. HELLO WAKE UP....... THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION.

The only oil that will keep our Wrangler engines running is CRUDE OIL.
It is the best and the most durable, black and sticky right out of the ground. Do not get it refined, because of contamination concerns! The neat product is always the best.
Brand: Exxon/Mobile is superior, because it has already had a lot of contact with ocean water, and has become resistant "You remember the spill". As for the weight, purchase the heaviest first, just like buying gold, because it is the most valuable.
Now for oil change duration, well since it is being added to your engine already in a blackened, sticky state, future oil changes are not needed. This extra tarry sticky substance will bond to our engine component's and give us added protection.

I certainly hope that, once in for all, these ongoing oil questions have finally been put to rest...............

Just maybe a copy of this needs to be sent to BOB THE OIL GUY, to help him better understand oil as a whole........
No no no no......It's BP that you want! It has way more of the salt preservatives from the ocean that you want.
09-16-2013 11:34 PM
Old Dogger I just bought a new jeep car today and the color is Rock Lobster. Does every body like Rock lobster. Some say that it is pink, do you think that it is pink? I don't think that it is pink, it looks red to me. I hope that everybody likes it so that I don't have to sell it. Maybe I should have bought Dune instead, but I couldn't find any in Dune. I really tried hard, because I looked all over ONE dealership and they didn't have one so I settled for Rock Lobster, did I do O.K.? Gee Wiz, now I am worried, because maybe I should not have purchased Rock Lobster, do you think that I made a mistake? Now I am so confused, that I just don't know what to do with my Rock Lobster color, maybe if it gets dirty it won't look so bad, maybe I should just never wash it and it will just fade and look more like red. Do you think that is a good idea, or should I wash it..........
I know that this is unbelievable, but it really happens sometimes.........
09-16-2013 11:33 PM
pig78 I'm pretty sure every problem can be fixed by topping off your blinker fluid.
09-16-2013 10:27 PM
TJZ Haha , there's a jeep commercial on right now. Showing a happy family on a nice dirt road. Even though Jeep is selling out and won't make anything worth a crap in a few years. What the hell is a Baby Wrangler ? Lol
09-16-2013 10:13 PM
TJZ Wow ! Bitter, party of one. Lol

What a great thread !
Good stuff in here.
09-16-2013 08:47 PM
HAFICON I love it when people say they are happy with 3.21 and 35's.. That usually stirs up a good argument.
09-16-2013 05:58 PM
Old Dogger My Jeep Car is leaking water, how do I stop it. When I start it up and it is cold it leaks out the exhaust pipe. It is always worse when it is raining out side. How does the rain water get into my exhaust pipe when my car is in the garage? Should I install a filter in my exhaust pipe to catch the water.
It only bothers me, because my garage floor is painted gray and I am getting this ugly blackish water on it and it is staining my garage floor paint. If I drain all of the water out of the radiator, will that stop it? Maybe my engine is bad and needs to be replaced, how much will that cost. What do you mean that it's condensation and it's normal. My Hummer didn't leak water, but it did leak a lot of oil so I sold it. Should I sell my Jeep Car? How much should I ask for it? Is it O.K. to accept a money order from out of state? Boy is this all ever confusing..........
09-16-2013 03:29 PM
Old Dogger
Quote:
Originally Posted by whetstone View Post
Am I losing my skills, or are these threads getting harder to troll?
Since I really don't know anything about trolling, or what it means, then it makes it very difficult for me to answer your question..........

What I really don't understand either is why, on all of these oil Threads, that it hasn't been explained precisely enough, as to what oil to use, by Brand, weight, viscosity and duration of change.
I hope that everybody reads this, because I would like to address these ongoing questions once and for all. HELLO WAKE UP....... THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION.

The only oil that will keep our Wrangler engines running is CRUDE OIL.
It is the best and the most durable, black and sticky right out of the ground. Do not get it refined, because of contamination concerns! The neat product is always the best.
Brand: Exxon/Mobile is superior, because it has already had a lot of contact with ocean water, and has become resistant "You remember the spill". As for the weight, purchase the heaviest first, just like buying gold, because it is the most valuable.
Now for oil change duration, well since it is being added to your engine already in a blackened, sticky state, future oil changes are not needed. This extra tarry sticky substance will bond to our engine component's and give us added protection.

I certainly hope that, once in for all, these ongoing oil questions have finally been put to rest...............

Just maybe a copy of this needs to be sent to BOB THE OIL GUY, to help him better understand oil as a whole........
09-16-2013 02:24 PM
whetstone Am I losing my skills, or are these threads getting harder to troll?
09-06-2013 03:53 PM
pig78 Oil threads have always been my favorite since I bought a diesel and got on diesel forums. Amsoil is apparently the nectar of the gods for engines lol.

You'll never catch me complaining of MPG's. My JK is a darn sight better than the 1500 4wd HEMI I traded in for it.
08-29-2013 04:30 PM
Miser OD, Before you go trading off your Wrangler, let me answer all of your oil concerns!
The only oil that you should use is AMSOIL 0W30. No other oil compares to the quality of this oil. In fact this is the only oil that will keep you engine running, with any other brand, you will have ongoing failures, The others are all garbage....

The only oil filters that are good are Wix, or Napa Gold, all others are JUNK and will not filter your oil!!!!!!!!!!

As to when should we change our oil, AMSOIL says every 20,000 miles

How should we tighten our oil filter, well just screw it on snug and see if it leaks. If it does then just tighten it with both hands this time and that should do it.

As to how much oil does it hold, well just dump six quarts into it and forget it. If it's over full, the engine will just either blow it out, or leak it out, so it really is of no concern!!!!!!

Hopefully you will keep your Wrangler and enjoy many miles with it while smoking your dope and drinking your Budweiser, in Colorado of coarse where it is legal!!!!!!!!!!CHEEEEEEEEEEEERS
08-29-2013 04:28 PM
SCHOOLBUSLEO now that was a good one, LMAO!
08-29-2013 03:22 PM
Old Dogger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gath3r View Post
OK, we all have one, that subject we all just gotta jump in on and troll the OP cuz its just been asked too many times or said too often.


.
Oil Threads are great.................

Should I run Conventional, or Synthetic oil? But just wait a minute, because I think that the other oil is better..............

What Brand of oil should I use, Mobile 1, but I thought that was a Cell Phone provider, now I'm confused............

What viscosity should I use? 5w20, but why can't I use 10w30, which is what I have always used, this is still confusing............. 5 weight is like water, I'm not going to use that and ruin my engine.........

When should I change my oil? What do you mean, that I should never exceed 10,000 miles, but I have 15,000 on it and my monitor has never told me to change it. Should I change it today, and if yes, I still don't know what oil to use, I so confused........

Does this engine have a oil filter and if yes where is it located?
What Brand of oil filter should I use, did you say a Fram, but I have been told that Frams are not good oil filters, now I'm still confuse......
I see the filter on the top of my engine, but when I replace it how tight should it be? 18 pounds, but how do I do that, you say a torque wrench, what is a torque wrench, but I don't have one, how confusing this is..............

I think that I will just take it in and have the Dealer change my oil, what do you mean that they don't do a good job, do you mean that they put too much oil in it? My book says 6 quarts, what do you mean it only holds a little over 5, why does my book say 6? This is giving me a head ache.............

Sometimes in life we just have to solve our own problems, so I have decided to never have the oil changed, what do you mean that will affect my warranty, I think that I am just going to trade it for a Hummer................you mean they don't make Hummers anymore, then this is hopeless, and I surrender...............
08-29-2013 03:16 PM
budke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gath3r View Post
OK, we all have one, that subject we all just gotta jump in on and troll the OP cuz its just been asked too many times or said too often.
For me its "Wah...Wah... My TJ or(insert model here) is a real jeep and JK's are just too comfortable.... Blah freakin blah"
I just cant help it, it doesn't piss me off I just enjoy workin up that guy who believes the "Jeep spirit" rises and sets in his ass and the model jeep he owns. Nothing pleases me more than watchin that thread deteriorate to the point a mod comes in and shuts it down. It never gets old.
So... What subject or common post do you enjoy just goin in and makin sure the conversation doesn't die? What is your guilty pleasure?

This isn't a thread to pick a fight either people, just an opportunity to make fun of ourselves and our stupidity a bit and enjoy our imperfections.

Oh.. And less I forget... I looooooovve screwin with people who correct others grammar. Seriously! Its a jeep forum not a master thesus. (Yep spelled that one wrong on purpose).
Thesis*

This thread has more than 30 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:09 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC