Jeep Wrangler Forum - Reply to Topic
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ Tech Forum > Need help please

Join Wrangler Forum Today

Thread: Need help please Reply to Thread
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
08-04-2013 08:41 PM
Jerry Bransford Replace it with a hydraulic steering damper like from Rancho. Gas-charged shocks/dampers keep trying to extend which will keep pushing on your steering, a hydraulic version will not. Hydraulic shocks/dampers like to stay where they are with their damping effect coming from resisting when they are being pushed or pulled on.
08-04-2013 08:29 PM
Need help please

First off i would like to say hello to everyone as i am new to this forum. I came here in search of help. I have a 2005 jeep wrangler LJ with a 4.5 inch lift (rubicon express) 35s (general grabber). My problem comes from the steering stabilizer installed on my LJ. I have a fox 2.0 performance steering stabilizer and it seems to be pulling my truck to the left. I tried contacting fox and one of the techs told me that it is possible to adjust it by releasing the nitrogen on the steering stabilizer (they are set at 200 psi and cause the jeep to pull left). Problem is the steering stabilizer I have doesn't have a schrader valve in order to release the nitrogen. How else would i be able to go about this? Any help would be apprecited.

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:52 AM.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC. is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC