|10-14-2009 08:52 PM|
thanks Nicolas, your the best!
|10-14-2009 08:46 PM|
With the 1" MML you will not need a TC drop or SYE with "only" 2 of lift.
Don´t disconnect the swaybar when you´re off teh road. The 33" tires will rub in the fenders with that lift.
|10-14-2009 08:43 PM|
4point - i do have 2" spring spacer (or BB) lift
- in honesty I'm doing it just for lift, my 33's ALREADY fit
- I've read many places you need a MML to keep said "vibes" away
*remember i have 2" BB already so my geometery is already off
jp90talon - YOUR my hero, and i love your ride height and look
- the before and after are perfect, i have a 2" bb so i can tell EXACTLY whats its going to look like
Thanks everyone a 1.25" JKS BL and 1" MML it is!
last question for today :P
So with a 2" BB + the 1.25 JKS BL & 1" MML, Will i need a TC drop? or a SYE?
|10-14-2009 08:11 PM|
|nicolas-eric||A 2" BL should come with all parts that are needed. I installed such a 2" BL from Performance Accessories in 4 TJs and there never was a problem.|
|10-14-2009 06:53 PM|
Body Lift System by JKSâ„˘ and Other Jeep Parts and Jeep Accessories by 4 Wheel Drive Hardware
Torsion Rubber Style BombProof Motor Mounts by Mountain Off-Road Enterprises and Other Jeep Parts and Jeep Accessories by 4 Wheel Drive Hardware
And call it a day
Stock suspension with 32" BFGs
After JKS 1.25 BL, 1" motor mount lift, and OME 2"-2.5" suspension
|10-14-2009 06:39 PM|
|Jerry Bransford||X2, avoid the temptation to install a 2" body lift. That extra 3/4" to 1" height just adds more issues to keeping things like both of your two shifters (transmission and transfer case working properly.|
|10-14-2009 06:25 PM|
|4point||I didn't mean to kill the momentum in your other thread. With the 2" budget boost and a 1.25" body lift you will be able to accommodate 33" tires just fine. A 2 inch body lift is too much IMO. You do not need a MML for a body lift, you will need to move the radiator shroud down though. Its no big deal.|
|10-14-2009 06:19 PM|
Do you have a lift?
If not some cheap 2" spring spacers would be a better idea IMO.
|10-14-2009 06:17 PM|
1.25 compared to 2"
so with my new discovery of my "2 inch BB puck lift?!"
I'm just going to get a Body lift.
i know its frowned upon, but listen up!
1. I'm in highschool, so really on a budget
2. I'll get off road some, but never really crawl, so clearance, and flex and stuff i dont worry about.
3. I just want some lift to make it Look like a Big Rig
reading up, getting a 1.25BL i need a motor mount lift to not move a shroud or something
so question is...
1. with a 1.25" BL what size MML do i need?
2. IF going with a 2" BL do i need anything else besides a MML, what size?
3. I have a 2" BB,with either 1.25 or 2" do i need other parts aswell?
4. it will probally be my father doing it, is it hard? he's restoring a old truck so hes kinda good i guess.
5. do you guys have pictures 1.25 to 2?
what do ya think!