|10-22-2013 09:34 PM|
Jeep parts!!! Yum!
|10-21-2013 11:42 PM|
|carguyco||What Sinister said..........|
|10-21-2013 10:23 PM|
|10-21-2013 06:07 PM|
|fireguy||Welcome to CO and I am very happy to see you here. Wish you were closer to Denver, I would enjoy being able to have an opportunity to be a sales or warehouse associate with your company.|
|10-21-2013 02:11 PM|
|jquinn83||Got a great deal from your company, would love to move to Colorado, but I couldn't sell a turkey to a starving man.|
|10-21-2013 02:06 PM|
I just emailed a copy of my resume. I have previous sales, customer service, installation and fabrication experience. Thank you for your consideration.
|10-21-2013 12:03 PM|
|Justin04Lj||What type of warehouse work? I have about 5 years experience with a forklift.|
|10-21-2013 10:02 AM|
All depends on experience.
Longmont Co 80504
Right now we are looking for Sales and Warehouse.
|10-18-2013 10:21 PM|
|xxximpact05||Where's the location and are there any mechanic jobs available|
|10-18-2013 01:09 PM|
|Relocatedduckman||Whats the pay?|
|10-18-2013 12:48 PM|
I've gotten a couple things from you recently...
|10-18-2013 12:43 PM|
Job Openings at Northridge 4x4 in Colorado!
Jeep Enthusiasts wanted! Northridge4x4 is the premier aftermarket Jeep and 4x4 parts source, providing quality products from over 100 vendors to loyal customers worldwide. Industry leaders such as ARB, AEV, Poison Spyder, and Warn contribute to our strong commitment of providing quality parts, exceptional service, and valuable advice to our customers at the most competitive prices possible. In addition, we ship product to our customers with the shortest delivery time possible due to our large inventory and warehouses in Washington State, Colorado, Kentucky and Canada
With our recent expansion in Colorado we are looking for a Retail Sales Representative
Using knowledge of our extensive product lines and knowledge off the Off-road vehicle industry, Retail Sales Representatives are responsible for selling products and services to customers. Uses knowledge of sales principles and products to increase company revenue by evaluating customers’ needs and recommending the best products.
Responsible for providing high quality customer service to our external customers by responding to inquiries about products, services, pricing and other related questions.
• Greet customers and determine their wants or needs
• Schedule customers builds with the shop, coordinate the shops schedule
• Evaluate customers’ needs and make recommendations for products and services explaining how the product will benefit the customer
• Answer questions regarding installation available in the shop and write up sales orders
• Maintain product in the retail show room including arranging displays and merchandise to promote sales
• Advise customer of product, cost, shipping costs, availability, and sometimes payment terms
• Sell products requiring extensive technical expertise and support for installation and use, product compatibility and other related questions regarding technical knowledge to assist the customer
• Other duties may be assigned
- Must have previous experience in sales and customer service
- Must have knowledge of the off road vehicle industry including product, technical or mechanical knowlege. Prefer knowledge of the jeep industry
- Must be self motivated and and have the desire and drive to grow in the position and with the company
For more info or to submit resume to Oliver@northridge4x4.com