|03-17-2010 05:11 PM|
|chucky cheese||Oh yeah I forgot one. People who drive slow then hyper speed to make it through the yellow light. If you drove the speed limit, you and five others could have made it through.|
|03-17-2010 04:25 PM|
Tried to edit previous post but couldnt so Ill add this thought.
People that follow you for miles when your in a large vehicle, like a MH with a toad, and when you signal to change lanes, they deceide to change lanes also and travel sitting almost beside what ever your towing that you cant change lanes safely.
|03-17-2010 04:18 PM|
Hyperbole doesn't translate well. I'll be in the tech forums.
|03-17-2010 03:16 PM|
|03-17-2010 03:15 PM|
Idiots that come up an onramp doing 70 then slow to 40 when they get into the lane.
As an after thought, Cali has to have the most idiotic drivers on the road.
|03-17-2010 02:54 PM|
on the highway there is really no use for a signal.
you should not cut anyone off and it is not someone elses responsibility to make sure YOU can change lanes.
a turn signal is used to let other drivers know what you are intending to do, not to tell them that they need to get outta the way because you are gonna change lanes no matter what.
you cant rely on everybody else on the road to do all the defensive driving for you so you dont have to worry about it.
you are going to cause a major wreck someday and possibly kill someone if you keep driving like this.
|03-17-2010 01:47 PM|
. . .
I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHY NO ONE HERE USES THEIR TURN SIGNALS!!!
|03-17-2010 12:20 PM|
|daggo66||Do you not understand that it is your responsibility to make sure that the lane is clear and it is safe to change lanes? No one has to "ACKNOWLEDGE" your turn signal. If I'm driving at 55 with my cruise control on, why should I have to speed up or slow down because you "need" to change lanes? What you "need" to do is speed up or slow down to accommodate your "need" to change lanes.|
|03-17-2010 12:18 PM|
Super loud tailpipes/revving, especially those Motorcycle/Harley pipes(sorry bikers)
Aggressive drivers that speed and abruptly change lanes multiple times to get 2 cars ahead in traffic
Crap cars or burning oil smoking cars etc on the road. (Fla doesn't have inspections)
|03-17-2010 11:58 AM|
Great responses, all. Should've just said "people ignoring turnsignals" and left it at that! (Tough crowd!)
Pardon my embellishment and artistic license, but more realistically, that only happened once because the woman was on her cellphone and I probably made it to 20. In usual practice, I give ample time to either slow down -- or even speed up. Hey, get in front of me, that's fine - I just need to change lanes. ACKNOWLEDGE THE TURN SIGNAL.
In all seriousness, if my directional is on, and you're just hangin' out back there mile after mile matching my speed, don't act surprised when I change lanes.
|03-16-2010 11:38 PM|
in my home state too, i guess southern hospitality is no longer implied.
your spirit may be in NY, but your driving belongs there more than anything
|03-16-2010 11:02 PM|
|03-16-2010 11:00 PM|
|indosurf||My blinker is a statement, not a request!|
|03-16-2010 10:52 PM|
Btw... get a set of convex mirrors and that blindspot will nearly disappear. I just put some on my mirrors the other day. Cost me $2.00 a mirror.
|03-16-2010 10:49 PM|
|03-16-2010 10:25 PM|
|03-16-2010 10:24 PM|
|PecosRiver||Entitled chest thumper.|
|03-16-2010 10:21 PM|
|03-16-2010 04:49 PM|
People who ride in my blindspot, I put my directional on to get in their lane, and they.... do nothing.
Here's the rule: I put my directional on, I count to 5 (which is generous!) and then..... I cut them off HARD. I mean, brake-slamming and horn-blowing.
Folks, I don't put my directional on so I can snap my fingers in rythym to the flasher. I'm moving. Soon. So either speed up or slow down, but one way or the other, you can't stay there.
|03-16-2010 04:24 PM|
|03-16-2010 02:55 PM|
1. slow drivers in the fast lane (though I don't drive much in the fast lane anymore)
2. people who 'bob and weave' in and out of lanes of traffic, and they only end up like 2 car lengths ahead of me at a stop light or exit lane.
|03-16-2010 02:34 PM|
|03-16-2010 02:14 PM|
1=The old people in buicks that drive 45 in the left lane while everyone passes them on the right doing 65 (the speed limit) allway seems to be old people in buicks.
2= The retards who dont even know what turnsignal are.
3= the people who dont know how to park in a parking lot. I park way out so there doors dont hit mine and leave a dent.
I have a ball bat were a flashlight would go just for the first person who dings my doors with theres cause there to lazy to hold on there door when opening it. The first time they do bam my ballbat will put a nice hole in every window lol.
4= the jk owners that never wave and tip there nose up, like there in a hummer.
5 = and guys like "PecosRiver"
|03-16-2010 12:50 PM|
People that complain about me talking on the phone while Iím driving.
People that complain when I tailgate them.
People that flash their brights at me when I drive with mine on.
|03-16-2010 12:40 PM|
1. People who dont use turn signals.
2. Jeep owners who dont wave back.
3. When rich high school kids drive past me going 80mph, then stop because of a fallen tree on the road, then they watch me go over it and speed away.
|03-16-2010 12:25 PM|
3.my lack of time to do shit I wanna do.
|03-16-2010 11:52 AM|
here in fla.
1. grey topps who will spine their tire to get out in front of you just to drop down to 30 in a 55 because they want to be out front.
2. cotton topps who thank just because their 60 or over they no longer have to turn their heads when backing up.
3. most inportant to me when you go in to eat some where and the local crosseyed, inbreed redreck, a.d.d infectted, crackhead goes into your jeep and steals your radio seating off a horrible chain of events with your insurance company. hey allstate
thanks for letting me vent
|03-16-2010 11:42 AM|
1. people. just, in general
2. bad circumstances (rain when i dont want it to, dry when i need rain)
3. failure of any type to cooperate with me (people, traffic, animals, etc.)
(im kind of surly today)
|03-16-2010 11:38 AM|
|03-16-2010 11:37 AM|
1) people who cut you or anybody off, if there isnt room to get over... DONT!
2) people who talk about you/ poke fun of you when your not around to defend yourself
3) working... why cant i just come into ALOT of money and stay home and play/work on the jeep and other fun stuff.......
|This thread has more than 30 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|