Jeep Wrangler Forum - Reply to Topic
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > YJ Jeep Wrangler Forum > YJ General Discussion Forum > 94 YJ Hardware Kit Part Needed

Join Wrangler Forum Today

Thread: 94 YJ Hardware Kit Part Needed Reply to Thread
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
03-27-2010 12:27 PM
NAVYCHIEF got a picture of exactly where the missing part goes?
03-27-2010 09:26 AM
retiredk24 well quadratec sells some parts but i believe for the bestop soft top thats wehere i brought my missing parts
03-27-2010 04:23 AM
94 YJ Hardware Kit Part Needed

Good morning!

I haven't really posted much, but I have been following the Jeep Forum for some time now. I bought a 94 YJ five years ago, and as a side project I have been fixing it up. To date I have put a 4 inch lift, 33x12.5 wheels, painted the whole thing in Durabak paint (yellow), upgraded the fender flairs for the larger tires, and a few other little minor things.

However that being said I have gotten to a point that I need some help. I was a idiot and when I was having the backseat removed I tossed part of my soft top hardware kit. At the time I was planning to get a hard top, and didn't see a point in keeping it.

Anyways I bought a half top setup that requires the original hardware kit to work. I have everything except the bar that goes across the top to hold the top into place. I have looked online, and I can only find places that want to sell the whole hardware setup usually around $300 + dollars.

I was wondering if anyone on here knew of a place that I might be able to get this one piece (I live in NC) or if anyone had an extra one lying around they might be willing to sell.

I appreciate all the help in advance

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:09 AM.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC. is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC