|11-19-2013 03:30 PM|
#1; a fun girl
#2; the rest is a bonus
|11-12-2013 12:29 PM|
|11-12-2013 12:22 PM|
|_plaisance||lmao sorry havent been near any internet to check this and it would be camping in a tent but having my jeep near by for supplies, i got a percolator, and pots to put over a fire got a flint and a lighter in case one of them breaks, if i get really lazy i got m.r.e. packs, but i dont think I'm that desperate, i usually bring a gun and a machete couple of knives, a few utensils, and i got myself a metal coffee cup, obviously gotta bring enough water to drink for how ever long i go for, and NEVER FORGET THE BEER|
|11-07-2013 01:37 AM|
|TylerU||This.. XJ camper in the making..|
|11-06-2013 10:04 PM|
|11-06-2013 10:00 PM|
|ChasUGC||Really, I was just kidding about the gf and wife. Only would consider it after an argument.|
|11-06-2013 09:53 PM|
|11-06-2013 09:31 PM|
|11-06-2013 09:28 PM|
22. Sleeping bags.
23.Waterproof matches are good too. You don't really need kindling. Dry Leaves and peat moss light fast. There are tons of those around a camp site.
24. A fire extinguisher is also good to have for emergencies. Just in case the wind blows your fire into the forest.
25. Fishing Poles and Tacklebox. Depending on where you go camping. And a cleaning knife if you catch anything.
26. Firearm. Just in case you get attacked. I never carried on, but if I camped solo, I probably would. Otherwise, I would just throw my gf at the bear. lol.
(well, probably not the gf, but if I had a wife, I probably would.)
|11-06-2013 09:27 PM|
|11-06-2013 09:13 PM|
|11-06-2013 07:50 PM|
|11-06-2013 07:25 PM|
I'm such a nerd I have an excel spreadsheet made, with a tab for each different type of camping: Hike in, Luxury car camping, short weekender, float trip, hunting trip, summer, fall, spring, winter camping, etc. I have a box to check on one side of the list (while packing), and cross it out as I load it into the Wrangler. "Dang I forgot my...." is one phrase I hate to hear on the way there.
It's kind of hit or miss, and you will learn as you go along. Tabber 2 has given a good base to start from.
|11-06-2013 10:09 AM|
|11-06-2013 10:07 AM|
|Turbostixxx||Sealable containers to seal food so bears don't smell it|
|11-06-2013 09:58 AM|
|Sand Jello||Toilet paper.|
|11-06-2013 09:31 AM|
|11-06-2013 09:16 AM|
|11-06-2013 08:14 AM|
what type of camping are we talking about... primitive tailgate camping out of your jeep, a campground, back packing?
if it's tailgate camping out of your rig... i'll start with the big stuff first
2. folding chairs
3. a canopy or tarp for shade at the campsite
4. bungee cords and some 550 cord to tie up the shade
6. fire starter (lighter fluid, a phone book, or something to use as kindling)
7. a cooler for drinks
8. a cooler for food
9. trash bags
10. some sort of protection (firearm)
11. axe or chainsaw
13. a stainless steel grill plate (to put over the fire) or if the campground has grills (tin foil)
14. cooking utensils
15. stuff to eat with (forks, knives, spoons, bowls, plates)
17. stuff to clean up with to keep the animals away - dish soap
18. hygiene kit
19. first aid kit
20. you get the picture....
|11-06-2013 07:59 AM|
|Rooks97||Stihl 026 chainsaw. A must|
|11-05-2013 02:54 PM|
items to bring on camping trip
i want to know what do yall usually pack for a caming trip. im about to go on one in the next couple of weeks for a weekend