|06-09-2010 12:35 PM|
|nick50471||Welcome to WF. Pics of your Jeep would be great. 97 TJ's are great.|
|06-09-2010 12:23 PM|
|Shastalake||Stock TJ Specifications - JeepForum.com|
|06-06-2010 03:25 PM|
|06-06-2010 01:45 PM|
|nick19729||I read a thread that beeswax works great.I bought a jar at champs for for 5 dollars,but didnt have a chance to try it out.|
|06-06-2010 01:43 PM|
|Samsrubicon||answer to #4, it gets you a platform to build whatever jeep you would like to build! as long as you are a jeep owner you will never be happy with what you have on it and you will always want to go bigger and badder! just my 2cents! enjoy and welcome!|
|06-06-2010 11:51 AM|
Sorry, I'm fairly new here (Welcome to the party! ) so I'm only gonna answer #3 : A bar of soap. Rub it on the zipper and it will lube it up. Parafin wax will do the same.
Mopar sells a lube also, but from what I've seen on here, people seem to like the soap.
|06-06-2010 11:43 AM|
Welcome to the forum!
1. If it's stock it has no locking diffs.
2. Yes, Sailcloth is that much better, Bestop makes the factory tops and if your hardware is still in good shape then I'd recommend the sailcloth replace a top, they really are the best.
3. Zipper lube, candle wax, or soap are all good for sticky zippers.
4. Sport package gets the 4.0L I6, upgraded wheels and tires... Idk, what else or even if those are accurate. I have an '01 sport and it has tons of stuff, but my PO ordered it set up the way he wanted it, so I can't say what he ordered extra and what came stock.
Someone who knows better than me will chime in soon I'm sure!
Don't forget to wave!
|06-06-2010 11:18 AM|
New Owner 1997 Wrangler Sport
New Owner. I have a 1997 Wrangler Sport and have four questions.
1. How do I know if I have a locking front differential.
2. I need a new top w/ half doors. There are three levels of tops to choose from, which is the best buy. Is sailcloth that much better.
3. Is there anything that will get sticky zippers going again.
4. What does the Sport package get you.